CH. 21 There are more pictures

(Melanie POV)

I still had my hands covering my face, not daring to look at Dalton.

"Melanie." He said and I took my hands off my face.

Lowering them and looking at him.

He was smiling at me.

I felt my face get heated.

That picture I saw was definitely a body I recognized.

It was Dalton's, I had Dalton's nudes on my phone.

"Freaked you out didn't it?" He asked me and I didn't even know how to voice my answer.

Hell, I didn't even know what to say.

"Uh, it just took me off guard," I said and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I can understand that. Well, I think your phone has a lot of pictures of me and I know for sure my phone has lots of pictures of you." He said, causing my eyes to widen.

"You mean....?" I started to ask, not even finishing my sentence, that definitely caused him to laugh

"Yes, I have nude pictures of my wife. Which is you." He said softly, causing a shiver to wrong down my body.

"Shall we eat?" He asked, sitting in front of me.

I nodded my head and started to eat the food he prepared.

My eyes widen at the taste.

"Mmm. This is really good." I said, stuffing my mouth and letting a moan come out.

The food was really really good, it was delicious.

"It is your favorite." He said, causing me to look up and finding him staring at me, with an intense look.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

"No, you just might want to stop moaning. That's all." He said taking a bite of his food.

"Oh," I said feeling my face getting even more heated, he laughed.

"Yeah, oh." He said, chuckling.

I went back to eating, truly enjoying the food.

He was a great cook, well he was a chef. I was learning things every single second of the days, ever since I woken up from the hospital.

I badly wish I could just remember everything, part of me was scared that I wouldn't be able to remember anything at all and that truly frighten me because that would be a horrible thing to happen.

It would also be another horrible thing to happen to this family.

So far that I would try my hardest and my best to remember and get my memories back.

No matter what, because getting my Memories back would solve many problems.

Something flashed in my mind, it was a quick memory.

It was a memory of me crying.

I knew instantly from that memory, the reason behind my tears was something important.

"Are you okay?" Dalton asked me, I looked at him and found him staring at me with a look of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just remembered something that's all." I said, watching as Dalton's eyes widened.

"What did you remember?" He asked me, I noticed the look of excitement on his face which had me feeling bad that what I remembered wasn't a happy memory.