CH. 19 We're onto that

(Melanie POV)

I look at the FBI agent, analyzing them.

Tiara face expression spoke high volumes on the fact that she wanted to give out a humorless laugh on the fact that the FBI just now showed up.

"Oh well look who's fucking here, the FBI agents. So let's cut the bull shit alright, why is it now that you people are showing up after so much time and stuff has happened?" Kassie asked them, but I was analyzing the FBI faces.

Tiara clapped her hands which caught everyone in the room off guard.

"Oh not only that, Multiple people have been killed by the hands of that freak, not only that he still has women held captive and he's been playing sick games with us. He also wants to take us, you agents should have been involved with this from the beginning since you guys got word on that he was back." Tiara said, Kassie agreed and I was quiet.

Observing, I noticed that I was the type of person who observed and then took things in, so this is how Melanie is. An observer who later plans things out or figures out hidden things.

The more I was getting to understand my personality traits the more I knew that it would help with everything that's going on.

"Ladies" The Captain started to say and I saw Kassie shot him a look.

"Don't tell us to calm down," Kassie said in a serious tone, the Captain brought his hands up surrendering, and walking further away from the agents so they could get chewed on their own.

As the agents were being chewed by the girls, I observed one of them at a time. The man who had made the facial expression from the girls lashing out on them gave me the vibe that he actually agreed with everything that the girls had said which led me to believe maybe he had voiced that also.

The other agent who was quiet, analyzing the girls looked like he agreed also with them, but he didn't show it. Maybe he also felt like something was going on and was trying to get on to it.

I kept staring at him and then he spoke.

"We just got the case." He said and I shook my head, something was definitely going on and even he didn't like what was going on either.

"So you guys just got the case, I'm assuming there's more than the two of you. How is it that you all just got the case, without questioning it. I'm sure you both are questioning it." I said staring straight at him.

He stared right back at me, his eyes widening only a little bit before his face expression returned to the expression it had before.

He tilted his head at me, observing me and he nodded his head.

"We did, but what's important is that we're here now and we're going to solve this." He said, His answer sounded rehearsed. Like he rehearsed what he would say if he was question certain questions.

I stood up, looked at him with a serious look and actually laugh. Which I'm sure sounded humorless.

Something inside me wanted to push this man's button, was this the real Melanie wanting to come out, was this how I was?

"You know, this case has been sent to the FBI since it's started and it was never closed by the FBI which means that you should have been on this since he started coming after Kassie, because there was evidence it was the same person, since there was proof that he was after a new victim and he came back for his previous victims on the previous case, The FBI should have been on it but the FBI was not," I said, giving him a look that let him know that I was on to something.