Chapter 1

Do you guys wanna know what sucks? I mean, like is truly awful? Being Connors Franta's younger sister. Yeah yeah. WHAT?! CONNOR FRANTA?!?

Yes. That Connor.

But it's not that amazing. I was also an "Internet kid", but I only did it because I didn't have many friends.

Anyways, I'm Kylie. Kylie Franta, I'm 17 years old.

I'm basically a girl Connor. Same eyes, same hair color, same personality. We liked the same things, I mean seriously. Well, I wasn't tall like Connor. He got the height, and I got the body? I guess.

Well, I'm like 5'3" with boobs and a butt. I have a pretty face, or so I'm told. I didn't find myself pretty, or funny, or "enjoyable".

Self description= over.

So, this is why being Connors sister sucks.

Two words.

His friends.

Yes. Sam, Jc, Kian, and Ricky. Not Trevor because I mean he was just the sweetest kid you'd ever meet.

I was bullied. Pretty much my whole life, and had family issues, but his friends picked on me which made it worse. But that still didn't make me feel any better. That's why I left high school before I started my junior year. I took online school because I had to leave class EVERY day and sit in the bathroom and cry.

Yes, I cut. I know your all wondering. Everyone does. I mean, look at that depressed girl in the back of class, look at her wrists. We can't control it, it makes us feel good, like we actually feel happy.

I got a little off track. But Connors friends messed with me a little too much. I don't know what I did. Connor didn't know about it, but I'm not going to be "that girl" that snitches on them. They were ALWAYS over at our house. They did their videos together, and our house was the biggest and we had a really nice pool so the boys constantly wanted to be over.

*******

I put on an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of yoga shorts and headed downstairs.

Hey look at that, Jc, Kian, Ricky, and Sam. I swear they never went home.

"Hey look who it's is." Kian said getting off the couch and tugging on the strings on my sweatshirt.

"Kian stop." I said trying I move out of the way. All I wanted was my coffee, and Nutella smeared all over a plain bagel.

I finally got past that pest, and made my way to the kitchen. I poured myself my cup of coffee and made my bagel and slowly made my way back upstairs to my room.

I've kind of always had a little soft spot for Sam, I mean who doesn't? Everyone else was just a jerk. I got to the top step and looked over the railing and saw Sam, and he was already looking at me. He slipped out a little grin and I shyly looked away and made my way to my room.

I ate my bagel and sipped on my coffee as I was on my MacBook scrolling through tumblr and reblogging random posts.  Well, random posts that actually fit my theme.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I asked getting up from my desk.

"It's Sam. Can I come in?" Sam asked already opening my door.

"Sure?" I said confused as I sat down on my bed still holing my cup of coffee.

"So everyone is going out to some party later, but do you wanna stay here. W-w-with me?" Sam asked. I thought he was kidding. But looking into his beautiful brown eyes, I saw truth.

I don't know how... but it just seemed real.

"Uh yeah, sure why not.." I said trying to sound convincing. I looking down at my exposed thighs, and saw my scars. Yeah, sorry. More self harm scars. I can't help it.

I saw Sam glance down, looking in the same spot I was just looking at. I quickly stood up, and pulled my sweatshirt to cover it.

"What was that?" Sam asked standing up and sounding concerned holding out his hand like he was going to take another look.

"Oh it's just an old scar from a cat scratch." I said setting down my cup of coffee on my desk. "Can you like, leave? I'm going to shower." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, you might want to shower." I heard Ricky say behind me. How in the world did I not hear him? Or hear him grab my cup of coffee on my desk? Because before I could react, I had hot coffee being poured on my head.

I was in shock and really mad. It took all my effort to not scream at him.

"Please... please.. just leave my room." I said trying to keep my cool. Ricky laughed and I heard Kian laugh in the hallway. Sam just looked at me, with sympathetic eyes. He slowly turned and left my room. I immediately locked my door and went to my bathroom. I stripped my clothes, hopped in the shower, and sobbed.

Why?

I asked myself that every day. Just why? What did I do to deserve this...why.

********************

Follow me on Instagram
@livvyoctw
My Twitter is @livvyoctw too