Chaper 12

Waking up next to Sam was something to look forward to. And his morning voice basically killed me. I kissed his rosy cheek then hopped out of bed. I went to the bathroom and closed the door so I could shower.

I took a quick shower then did my hair, makeup, got dressed, and was finished 45 minutes later. I had on a pair of skinny jeans, and my one of brothers Frantastic Monday shirts on.

I walked out of the bathroom and Sam was still asleep. I had no idea what time it was. I grabbed my phone and I had like 2million mentions on twitter.

All of them saying:
"YOURE DATING SAM?"
"HES MINE BACK OFF"
"YOU CANT DATE HIM, HE AND I ARE MARRIED"
"I HOPE YOU DIE."

"Sam. SAM WAKE UPPPPPP!" I said jumping on the bed. I started laughing because Sam looked so scared.

"So um, I don't know what happened... But I guess your fans know we are dating and I'm getting a lot of hate.." I said handing him my phone.

"Well, I didn't tell them yet... But I mean they'd find out sometime." Sam said handing me my phone then pulling the blanket over his head.

I let him sleep, and went downstairs to make some coffee.

"Hey ky, I saw the whole twitter thing. You ok?" Connor asked handing me a cup for my coffee.

"Yeah I'm fine.. Its just his fans... But I've gained like 20000 followers!" I said laughing trying not to spill the coffee I just poured myself.

******
Sam had just woke up, and it was around 2pm. And I had been up since 10 this morning.

"Kylieeeeeeee make me fooood pweaseeeeeee!!" Sam said in a cute little baby voice.

"I'll get you food, but I'm not making you any. I'll be back. I'm gonna head to Paneara." I said grabbing my wallet. Sam nodded and I headed out the back to get my penny board, then made my way back to the front door.

I rode my penny board all the way to Penera which wasn't that far away. I ordered 7 bagel sandwiches and put it in a bag with handles and stared to leave when I saw someone....

Holy fuckkkkk.

I'm looking at Caspar Lee. He knew me, kind of. He knew about me but we had never met.

"Hey... Kylie right?" Caspar said in that amazing voice if his. Oh my god, his accent is perfect.

"Yep. And your Marcus right?" I said with a laugh. "Hey what's up Caspar?" I asked setting my penny board down by my feet.

"I'm good. I saw the whole #kam and #sylie thing on twitter. Are you guys actually dating?" Caspar asked.

"Yeah we are." I said readjusting the bag in my hand before I dropped it. "Come over anytime, I have to get this food home for the guys." I added.

"Alright. See you later!" Caspar said giving me a hug.

*****
"Kylie... Can I talk to you?" Sam said coming in my room. I was on Instagram petting my cat only wearing tanktop and underwear when he came in.

I shifted up and put a pillow on my lap.

"Yeah sure.." I said uneasy. I was scared, usually bad news comes after saying "can I talk to you."

Sam came over to me and sat down he just looked at me, and I looked back.

It was completely silent.