Chapter 3

I woke up and turned over to see Sam's round little face next to me. We were on the couch with some random movie on. I slowly sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes then got up to find my phone.

It was like 2 in the morning. I guess we were just tired and went to sleep on the couch, I was still in my bikini and my hair was wet.

"Sam.... Sam." I said as I lightly shook him. That didn't wake him up, but the sound of my brother and his friends opening the front door and yelling as they came in did.

I ran upstairs and went straight to my room to change. I put on a pair of bootie short underwear and my favorite oversized sweater, flopped on my bed, and I was instantly out.

*****

I woke up to see Kian in my room with his camera vlogging and looking at all my stuff. I didn't really care because I had nothing to hide, well except my blades... But those were hidden deep deep into the depths of my room.

"Get out Kian." I said rolling over in bed.

"Look who's awake everyone!" Kian said pointing the camera at me. I flipped off the camera and pushed past him to get some clothes for today. I didn't pay any attention to him after I got my clothes because I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

*****

I was dressed and had my makeup and hair done so I headed downstairs to get some coffee when I saw all the boys downstairs on the couch.

"Good morning!" Connor said running and giving me a hug. What the actual fuck... He was never really nice to me around his friends.

"Morning.. How was the party..?" I asked walking to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffee as Connor replied.

"Yeah it was pretty fun. How was your night?" Connor asked.

I was already walking to the couch to sit when he asked me.

"Good. I went in the pool." I said sitting next to Sam.

NOT because I wanted to.. Well I kind of did. But it was the only spot I could actually sit because the guys were sprawled out on the couch. Sam gave me a little smile and his hand was slightly resting on my thigh.

God damn he was so cute.

"So what's the plan for today?" Kian asked.