Chapter 12

I woke up fully dressed in the clothes I wore to California next to kian. I guess after he came in my room.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I pulled my hands away and looked down seeing black makeup smeared all over them.

"Oh great." I said before I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I grabbed a bottle of face wash and washed off my extra makeup and patted my face with a towel.

I heard a familiar laugh.

That really loud laugh that makes you laugh because of how obnoxious it is.

Sam.

I ran back to my room and closed and locked the door behind me.

Why was I freaking out?

I don't really know guys.

I crawled back into bed next to Kian, but left a gap and tried to fall back asleep but couldn't.

I got back out if bed, and this time I headed downstairs.

"Look who's up!" I heard Connor yell looking up from his laptop.

Sam turned, then I saw a face behind him turn.

Some girl.

And Sam had his arm around her.

Awesome.

"Yeah not for long. I'm just... Thirsty." I said as I turned and walked into the kitchen.

"How was your break from California?" Sam asked. I heard movement so I assumed he turned around, but no. He was walking next to me hand in hand with a short dark haired girl.

"Fine." I answered as I searched the fridge. I found a water bottle and grabbed it before pushing past Sam and that girl and walked to the stairs.

"Where's Kian?" Connor asked giving me this look.

"Upstairs." I said not making eye contact.

"Upstairs where?" Connor asked again.

"With me." I said before starting to walk up the stairs. I looked at Sam and he looked hurt, mad, tired, and just almost every emotion at once.

*****

"Kylie!" I heard from outside me door. Then rapid banging.

It woke me up and scared me half to death. I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"You're not allowed to lock this door." Connor said sternly. "You know that." He added before turning and leaving.

I turned around and saw Kian sitting upright just looking at me.

I walked back and sat criss cross next to him.

"Connor thought we were hooking up and told me I can lock the door." I said with a laugh.

Kian just gave me this, smirk.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"Maybe we should just so Mr.Franta is right." He said continuing his grin.

"Shut up." I said laughing before hitting him with a pillow.

"Pillow fight?" He said.

He grabbed and pillow and we started whacking each other before I found myself trapped on my back with a Kian on top of me.

He slowly leaned in and our lips met. I didn't want to kiss Kian. I mean really? My ex boyfriends BEST friend? That's like the worst thing to do.

But I didn't pull away.

The bad thing is, I kissed back.

We kissed for awhile.

I don't really know how long. But it was amazing. The way our lips moved in sync. The way he moved his hands in my hair. The way his chest lightly brushed against mine.

Him.

******

I KNOW ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I UPDATED BUT IM A BUSY PERSON.

that's a lie

I'm just lazy I'm sorry.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

Follow my Instagram if you aren't already😏😏😏😏

@u.r.feget