Chapter 14

We were on the plane on our way to England, and it was torture.

Yeah yeah. I'm with my boyfriend, snuggles. NO. IT WAS CROWDED AND HOT AND I HATED THIS.

"Ughhhh! What is wrong with this plane? I feel like shit." I said shifting my whole body trying to get comfortable.

"Just try and get some sleep." Sam said. His voice was comforting, no matter how I was feeling. I was leaning on him, and he was petting my head and I slowly drifted to sleep.

*****

"Kylie wake up were here." Sam said sharply.

"What..?" I said dazed. "Wait? Were in England? I was asleep for like 10 minutes..." I said wiping my eyes.

After getting off the plane and finding our bags, we got a taxi to the house we had rented for a month. JC was already here because he took a different plane and came with Jenn.

This rental house was gorgeous. I mean breathtaking.

"Sam.... Is this real?" I asked with a slight gasp. The longer you looked, the better it got.

I ran inside hoping to see JC and Jenn, which I did... But doing something I wouldn't have expected.

They were on the couch kissing!

You go JC!

I didn't say anything, and I'm surprised that they didn't hear me walk in. I quickly, but quietly ran out to get Sam to tell him what I saw, and he was talking to some girl.

It definitely wasn't a fan. And I guess they weren't talking they were yelling.

*Sams POV*

I was getting Kylie's and my bags from the taxi when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Sammy." A girls voice said from behind me.

I quickly turned around saw Acacia.

"What are you doing here?" I asked closing the trunk and tapping the taxi so he knew he could leave.

"I'm a youtuber remember?" Acaicia replied twirling her finger in her hair and biting her lip. "So, is it gonna be like old times?" Acacia added steeping closer to me.

"NO. ACACIA LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY. YOU TEXT ME EVERYDAY AND WONT LEAVE ME ALONE. GET YOUR NEEDY ASS AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled grabbing our bags then heading to the door, where I saw Kylie standing.

*******

*Kylies POV*

I didn't care Acacia was here. And I wasn't going to make a big deal about it. And I told Sam that. I kind of like Acacia, I mean, she's gorgeous and really nice. Well on camera...

After getting settled in to the room Sam and I were sharing, we were all in the living room eating food.

"So Kylie, how have you been! Long time no talk." Jenn said.

"I've been good! Well, except I got hit by a car like a week ago... But other than that I'm fine." I said with a laugh.