Chapter 7

The next morning Andrea and I put on our matching outfits. We each had a black crop top with half a heart that said "best friends" in white writing with a pale pink heart, a pair of white short shorts, and a pair of black vans. We got ready at the same time, and each curled our hair. We looked like sisters, but I had blonde hair.

"Look at us! Aren't we cute!" I said grabbing my camera from my purse.

We took a picture of our outfits and put it on tumblr, twitter, and Instagram. I mean, typical white girls right?

*****

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Sam asked Andrea and me.

"Hmm.. I want to go shopping." I said. "Oohhh!! And I wanna go to RedKen on 5th and get my hair done all pretty." I added and took a sip of my Starbucks.

"Alright let's do it!" I heard Kian say in that "voice" of his. Everyone started laughing, then we got up to go.

*****

Shopping was amazing. Andrea and I got super cute heels, and some cute bras and underwear. We also got a few pairs of shorts, then we headed to sephora to get some makeup.

After everyone got what they wanted, Sam, Kian, Andrea, and I headed to RedKen.

******

It's gorgeous. I did my hair ombré and I absolutely loved it! I hope Sam does.

Sam and I were holding hands as the 4 of us headed back to the hotel, and Kian and Andrea were just walking next to each other.

Sam told me that Kian liked her, but he didn't know if he should ask her out or not.

*****

Andrea and Kian had left our room to go see Connor, JC, Ricky, and Trevor. So it was just Sam and me cuddling on my bed watching tv.

I was using my finer and drawing random things on Sams tummy.

"Sam, you don't need to flex when I do this.." I said laughing. He stopped his little flex, and I continued to draw. I looked up into his eyes, then we started to kiss.

*************************
Social media:

Instagram: @livvyoctw

Twitter: @livvyoctw