Chapter 10

Well, this girl was so sweet. The only thing I didn't like was that she was a "Sam girl". And girl, Sam is MINE.

She was always next to him and talking to him, and basically ignoring the rest of o2l.

"I swear to god if she tries anything with him, I'm breaking her neck..." I whispered to Trevor who was next to me in Starbucks. Sam looked like he was having a good time, kind of.

"Kylie, it's fine... Sam is in love with you he wouldn't let it happen." Trevor whispered back to me.

Sam and Claire were sitting across from each other in a table, and the rest of us were in a table next to them.

Girl stop.

Claire was moving her hand closer to Sams hand like she was going to hold his hand or some shit.

"Alright that's it." I said getting up. I walked over to them. "Let's go walk around New York now." I said to Claire. She just looked at me like I was interrupting something.

Bitch no, I'm saving your ass before I kick you back to California.

*****

After walking around and all of us getting McDonalds, the hour was over.

Finally.

She was giving goodbye hugs, and hugged Sam last.

But that bitch tried something.

She leaned in, and attempted to kiss Sam. I was right next to her, and she dared to try it. I didn't do anything. It took all my effort, but I restrained myself.

Sam was the one who turned away, and she stopped herself.

"I'm so sorry.." She said putting her hands over her mouth.

"Well it's time to go. Bye!" I said turning her shoulders around and doing a little push for her to move.

"Looks like someone was jealous..." Sam said with that little grin of his.

I did a little grunt type noise and we started walking back to the hotel.

*************************

Social media:

Instagram: @livvyoctw

Twitter: @livvyoctw