Chapter 17

Things have been different here. I haven't felt the same towards anyone. I feel like everyone has drifted from me. I try to keep in contact, but I feel like I'm drowning. Just falling deeper and deeper under the water and soon enough they can't see me.

I've been locked in my from for days. After I told Sam I still loved him, I made no way to keep in touch. I mean, maybe he didn't notice, but I know Kian did.

The other day I walked downstairs to get food for the first time in a few days. No makeup. Hair up. And he just looked at me with this... almost horrified face. I only grabbed a snack and ran straight back to my room.

I looked in the mirror and saw what he saw. The breakouts all over my face. My hair messier than ever. The dark black bags under my eyes. I honestly looked like a mess and I don't know why.

"Kylie?" I heard a voice say as my door slightly opened.

"Yeah?" I replied with my croaky morning voice. I sat up in bed and pushed my laptop to the side.

My door opened all the way and I saw Sam standing there. He closed the door behind him and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"What's wrong Kylie?" He started. "And I swear to god if you say nothing..." He said looking down.

"Sam. I don't know. I just don't feel right. I'm sure it's my depression creeping back up on me, but it's worse this time. I can't FIND the motivation to get out of bed to do anything." I said feeling a hot tear slide down my face and splash on my hand.

"Kylie..." He said in the most sympathetic way. "You need to get up. You need to shower. You need to do whatever to make yourself ready to go out, and were gonna have a Sam and Kylie day and try to make you happy ok?" He said with a huge smile.

"Sam... No.." I started before he cut me off with a kiss then whispered in my ear.

"I don't care, we're doing this."

He sprang up off my bed and left me room.

It took ALL of my strength and motivation to get up and walk to the bathroom.

I took a hot shower and I almost felt my problems wash away. I grabbed the towel I set out for myself.

After drying off, I put on a robe and dried my hair most of the way and made an attempt to cover my dark circles with makeup. I slid my eyeliner pen over the tops of both of my eyes and finished it off with mascara.

I put on a pair of black high waisted shorts, and a black crop top with SWS on it. I headed back to the bathroom to straighten my hair and finically left to meet Sam downstairs.

*****

The whole day consisted of laughing and having fun and making the best of the time we had together, and honestly, that's not how I thought it would go.

I thought I would hate it. And not have fun. And just feel miserable during it.

Sam makes me happy.

Sam makes me sad.

Sam makes me feel important.

Sam makes me feel unwanted.

Sam loves me.

And I love him.

I've never not loved him.

*************************

WEELLLL IM BACK. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OH MY GOD.

BUTT YEAAAAHHHHH.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM.

gotta get dat promo

@u.r.feget