Chapter 13

2 weeks later.

"Hey Kylie can you get me something?" Connor said as I was walking past his room.

I stopped walking and poked my head through the slightly opened door.

"Can you get my camera from Kian's room?" He asked. He was laying on his bed wrapped in his blankets on his laptop.

"Yeah sure." I said laughing at his laziness.

I made my way to Kian's room, but stopped when I heard Sam's voice.

It's been awkward.

The whole situation between Sam and I was just awful. I hated it. I hated seeing him with another girl, but I loved seeing him happy.

Kian was basically my new best friend. We hung out everyday, well considering we lived together. But I would go to his room at night to snuggle, and he'd so the same with me, but we never kissed again.

"Hey Kian is Connors camera in here?" I asked as I stepped in his room. I saw Sam. And I also saw his girlfriend. He head was on his lap and her legs up on Kian's bed.

"Uh yeah." He said looking around. "Here you go!" He said handing the camera he got from his desk.

"Thanks Ki." I said giving him a hug and kissing his cheek quickly before I left.

Well, I was jealous alright? You're just lucky I didn't make out with him to try and make Sam jealous.

I gave the camera to the lazy bum that is my brother, and went in my room.

I sat on tumblr for an hour before my door opened and Sam came in.

"Hey Kylie..." He said awkwardly.

Isnsbsbbsbs sbx

"Hey." I said looking up from my laptop.

I was sitting criss cross on my bed with my hair in a messy bun, and wearing an oversized sweater with a cat on it. I wasn't even wearing pants.

"How have you been?" He asked walking towards me.

"I've been great. You?" I asked.

"Things have gone well with Lizzie." He answered.

Oh so that's her name.

"That's awesome." I said. "Sam I'm not really in the mood..." I started before I was cut off by Lizzie running into my ro and jumping on his back.

"Hi I'm Lizzie!" She said with a smile.

"That's great. Can you guys get out." I said. Not even asking a question. I did NOT want them both near me.

Sam gave me a sad look before turning around and leaving with Lizzie on his back.

*****
"Kian stop!" I shouted, well attempted to shout. He was tickling me and I couldn't breath.

"Nope!" He stated as he continued.

"Knock knock." Sam said as he lightly tapped the door with his knuckles and walked in.

I thought he left...

Kian finally stopped and I caught my breath.

"Yo Kian I'm heading out." He said. "Bye Kylie." He added.

"Bye."

******
Short I know oops.

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!