Chapter 4

Well all of the o2l boys went out to do some youtubey stuff. I bet you could never guess what I was doing?

Yup, tumblr scrolling.

It was around 7:00pm and I was getting really bored. Well I was bored up until I got a text that made me really happy.

From SlayTrevieSlay: Hey KY! Can I come overrrrrr I'm boredddddd!!!

To SlayTrevieSlay: Of course!

From SlayTrevieSlay: Good... Because I'm already here. I'm coming inside now.

I didn't need to respond. I put on a pair of shorts and ran down to see Trevor looking in my fridge. That's the first thing any guy does when they come here.

"Trevie!!!" I yelled as I ran to him. I told him everything. I trusted him more than I trusted anyone.

"Kylie! You don't have any food here." He said giving me a quick hug.

"Well let's go shopping then!" I said running upstairs to grab my wallet and my phone I had left on my bed.

*****

After we got to walmart, Trevor and I grabbed like 10 bags of Doritos, cases of Arizona, a bunch of cookies, stuff for sandwiches, top ramen, and I got some actual food for meals. Lastly, Trevor and I got like 3, 10 pound bags of candy then checked out.

*****

We got home and reloaded the pantry and I started to make tacos for everyone. Well, it was only me and Trevor but I expected the others to be home soon.

"So Kylie, do you like Sam..." Trevor asked breaking the silence.

"That was random.." I said with a nervous laugh. "But I mean, I guess I do.." I said cutting up lettuce and putting it in a bowl.

"Well Sam..." Trevor said getting interrupted by the front door opening and Kian running in the kitchen yelling "FOOD!"

"Thanks KY!" Connor said getting out a stack of plates and setting it on the island countertop in the middle of the kitchen. I finished putting the other topping in bowls and set it out so everyone could make their own tacos.

*****

Everyone ate and we were sitting on the couch all on our phones eating candy.

"Let's get in the pool!" Ricky said jumping off the couch.

Everyone said "yeah!" except me. I just made my way upstairs to my room trying to not get noticed and dragged into going in the pool.

I mean, how does Sam see me? Is he always watching me? I saw him coming up the stairs after me and I shuffled to my room.

"Do you not want to get in the pool?" Sam asked getting close to me.

"Well not really, I don't know. Maybe.." I said doing that "shyly looking away thing" I always do.

Sam put his hands lightly on my waist and brought his lips to mine, and boy did they fit perfect.

I KNOW CLICHÉ. BUT IT WAS TRUE.

Our lips moved in perfect sync for about 20 seconds before he pulled away.

"Do you want to swim now?" Sam asked as he let go of my waist.

"Sure. Get out I have to change." I said grabbing Sams shoulders and pushing him out of my room.

I realized, only Sam and my brother have seen me in a bikini. And Sam has only seen me in the dark, so I don't think he noticed. No one else in O2L has. So I guess we see how this goes.

*****

After changing into my galaxy bikini, I used water proof makeup and covered up my scars as well as I could, then wrapped a towel around myself and headed downstairs. Everyone was already in the pool, and I felt like everyone looked at me when I walked outside.

I threw my towel aside and jumped in the pool.

And surprisingly, I had so much fun.

*************************

Social media:

Instagram: @livvyoctw

Twitter: @livvyoctw