Chapter 10

*1 year later*

"So are you coming back?" Connor asked.

"I might fly out for the summer." I replied.

"I still can't believe you moved in with aunt Ana." Connor said sounding irritated.

"Yeah whatever. Maybe I'll see you this summer." I said before hanging up.

I set my phone down on my bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Ana Connor wants me to come out there this summer." I said grabbing an apple off the counter.

"Why do you sound so mad?" My aunt asked grabbing her coffee and taking a sip.

"I mean, I want to go out there." I said with a sigh. "But I just don't know how it's gonna go." I added.

"Just go! Go see your friends and your brother!" My aunt said trying to get me excited about going back to California.

Not really helping.

"Yeah ok." I said before leaving.

*****

I sat in my room alone just looking through all the pictures I had taken in California.

Most of these pictures were me and Sam. We looked so happy. So in love.

But things can change in a flash. You know the whole 'if you love someone let them go' thing? No. Don't do that. If you love them, hold them close to you and DONT let go of them.

To Connie: Yeah so I'll come out this summer to see youuuuuu

From Connie: Yay!! When will you be here?

To Connie: I'll look at plane tickets later tonight.

*****
"Hey I found tickets." I said walking into my aunts room and sitting on her bed. "The flight leaves like next week, is that ok?" I asked.

"Yeah that's great!" She said not looking away from the tv. "My purse is down stairs get them now." She added.

I jogged down the stairs and found her purse before grabbing it nd returning to my room. I put in all of my information and purchased the tickets.

From Sam: Are you coming out this summer?

Thats really weird.

To Sam: Yeah..

From Sam: Good! I miss you baby <333

"Oh god he probably drunk." I said out loud. I set my phone down only yo hear it go off many more times.

From Sam: Babyyyy

From Sam: Please talk to meeeee

From Sam: I just want you back with me

From Sam: I still love you..

 That last text really hit me. I mean, it hit me hard. I dont know if he really means it, but I dont know if i love him back.

*************

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT IT TO DRAG ON AND ON BUT ILL UPDATE AT MIDNIGHT SINCE IT WAS SO SHORT 

BTW READ MY OTHER STORY!!! VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE ILYGSM