Chapter 5

"And now he's gone." Andrea wept. She and Kian had broken up. She found out he cheated on her, and she was going to forgive him, but he went crazy and starting breaking things, including Andreas heart.

"Baby... You'll be ok. I'll stay with you. Alright?" I said while holding her and rubbing her back. She nodded while she slowed her sobbing.

"You're an amazing friend you know that right?" Andrea said looking at me and wiping the years from her eyes. We both chuckled and stood up.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna tell the boys I'm staying in here." I said before leaving the room.

*****

"Yeah I know!" I said laughing. I was walking back to our room because Jc and I decided to go out and get coffee.

"Kian hasn't been himself lately. I mean, I know why, but he gets mad so fast." Jc said.

"I understand why. He loved Andrea." I said handing Jc my cup so I got a free hand to unlock the door.

"Were back I shouted as I ran into my room, to see something I didn't expect to see. Ever. In my entire life.

"Kylie. Baby I can explain." Sam said pulling on his shorts. Andrea was hiding under the covers, most likely trying to hid her chest, I know because I saw her shirt on the floor.

"It's alright. Here's your coffee." I said putting the coffee on the table then leaving. I left with confidence, but the tears started flowing as soon as I left the room.

"Sam you piece of shit! Do you not realize how amazing Kylie is!? Do you not see how perfect she is!? You fucked up man. You really did this time." I heard Jc scream before he came up next to me.

"Jc can I stay in your room tonight?" I asked looking up into his soft brown eyes. He nodded and wiped the tears off my cheek.

*****

Sam continued to text me, but I wasn't even ready to read them. Andrea tweeted an indirect to me, and all of her followers were confused.

I just sat on the couch looking out the window for hours, Jc and Ricky didn't bother me. Which was the best decision.

I wanted to be mad at Sam. I really did. But something about him made it almost impossible. His look of concern he gave me when I walked in said it all. I knew he didn't mean it. I knew Andrea probably caused it. And I knew why Andrea did it.

But why Sam? If she wanted a rebound she should have chosen someone single, not her bestfriends boyfriend.

I also wanted to hate Andrea, but I could never. It would be hard, I mean extremely hard, but I will forgive her.

*****

"Let me talk to her." I heard Andrea say from the door. Jc mumbled something and walked back over to me.

"Andrea wants to talk...." He started. "But I said you were sleeping." He added.

"Thanks. I probably should though." I said with a small laugh as I started to get up. Jc soon had his arms around me and was carrying me to one of the beds b

"Goodnight." He said kissing my forehead after I got settled into his bed.

"Goodnight Jc. I love you." I said before I instantly fell asleep.