Chapter 1

"Well I hope you guys liked this video! All my social media links are in the description below! Ill see all you beautiful little people next Monday!" I said as I blew a kiss to the camera. I stopped recording and turned my camera off and jumped on my bed.

Sam and I had been dating for over a year now, and things were going well. We lived with eachother, and well 4 other boys. I grabbed my phone from the table next to my bed and unplugged the charger.

"Haaayyyyy girlllll!" Andrea yelled as she ran into my room and hopped on the bed next to me. I threw my arms around her and gave her the biggest hug I could.

"How was the cruise?" I asked locking my phone and set it next to me.

*****

Andrea had just explained the trip in full detail, and I was honestly so jealous.

"Sounds like it was fun!" I said as I got off the bed and grabbed a pair of sweat pants from my closet. I changed in front of Andrea because well, we didnt care.

"OOHHHH gurlllll!" Andrea yelled as she jumped off the bed andran over to me. "Get rough last nigh?" She asked touching the side of my leg.

"OWW!" I yelled. She barely touched me, but it hurt a lot. I looked down to where she had touched my leg and I had a huge black and blue bruise. "Well thats a surprise.." I said with a laugh as I pull my pants up all the way.

*****

"Hey Ky." Sam said as he sat down on the couch next to me. "We need to talk." Sam said turning to me.

"Ok... About what?" I asked as I pulled my legs to my chest and looked at him.

"So I got these tickets..." He said with a smile. I was getting extremly excited. "So do you want to go to Hawaii with me?" He finally asked.

I made a weird squealing sound and pulled him into a hug.

"OF COURSEEE OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed before I started to kiss him. Hawaii!?!?? THIS IS SO SWEET. "When do we leave!?" I asked as I jumped off the couch and stood over him.

"In a week." He said laughing at my excitement. I ran up to my room and darted straight towards my closet.

No. No. No. No. No. No.

I need to go shopping before Hawaii... What I had was all to big and like worn out by now. I grabbed my penny board from the chair and headed downstairs.

"Hey I'm going to the mall. If I call you, come pick me up." I said as I gave Sam a kiss and left before waiting for his response.

*****

I had spent over $400 in the mall that day. I got almost 200% more than I would have because all the stores I was shopping at all had sales. Ya know, typical girl thing right?

"One 12 pack of nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos, and two Baja blast slushies." I said to the woman at Taco Bell. She gave me this weird look like 'are you gonna eat all of that or....' But she just took my money and I moved over and waited for my food.

To Sammy😍: Hey come pick me up, I got food!

From Sammy😍: If it's not Taco Bell I'm not getting you.

To Sammy😍: It is! I know you. Now get your ass over here.

"Miss... your food." The same woman said as she pushed the bag and the two drinks to the end of the counter.

*****

"You bought enough clothes to wear everyday for a year..." Connor said as I dropped my bags on the living room floor.

"But it was all on sale!" I said as I sat down by my bags. "WAIT. I SHOULD DO A HAUL VIDEO!" I said as I attempted to grab all my bags to carry them up to my room.

After about two trips up the stairs, I had brought everything up stairs.

"Hey guys it's ky! So I went shopping today and decided to do a haul video! I've never really done this before so let's get started!" I said to my camera.

"AHHHHH!" Kian screamed as he opened the door in my bedroom making me jump and drop the pink and white striped bikini top I was holding up.

"KIAN!" I yelled at him. "I'm filming..." I said laughing. He walked over to my camera and put his head in front if it and did his usual 'bap' sound.

"Andrea and Jenn are going to the beach and want you to go with them." He said.

"Well let me finish this and then I'll get ready." I said grabbing the next item I was about to show before RUDELY getting interrupted.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

THE STORY IS BACKKKKK!

The first book CURRENTLY has 2.2k and I'm so grateful for that!

BTW. IF YOU READ THIS AND HAVENT READ THE FIRST ONE GO READ IT SO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.