Chapter 17

I explained everything to Jenn, and stayed in her room that night.

And all day the next day. She kept coming in to check on me and bring me food. She also kept Sam out because I wasn't ready to talk to him.

From Him: Hey Kylie can I come in and talk?

To Him: You literally have 2 minutes to explain.

God I hated being like this. I didn't want to be mad. Or be that girl that gets so upset. I just wanted to makeup with him and lay in bed with him.

*******

Sam explained everything. And it was all Acacias fault. She got drunk and kissed him, and when I walked in she had just started to kiss him.

I forgave him. I mean, it was just a kiss. I completely over reacted in the first place.

Sam and I were laying next to eachother when the door opened.

"Kylie can we talk?" A now sober Acacia said.

"No. Close the door and leave." Sam snapped.

Awe, that's what I was going to say(:

She gave a look of disgust and closed the door behind her.

"You know I love you right?" Sam said pulling me closer to him.

I nodded and laid my head on his chest, and fell asleep.

******

We woke up the next morning and we were still next to eachother.

I got up and finally found my phone that I hadn't checked since yesterday.

Most of the texts were from Sam after I had left. I also had texts from my mom, Connor, and JC.

From MamaSlayy: How's the England trip? You've been doing your school work right?

Haha mother you have so much faith in me. I really should though... I'm pretty behind.

From CONDABON: So how is everything sis? I heard from JC there was drama... You good?

From Justinnn: Come back Sams worried sick. Jenn already screamed at Acacia for you(:

To MamaSlayy: Yeah I've been doing my work. And it's really fun!

Lies. It WAS fun at first, then this whole Acacia thing happened. But whatever it was over.

To CONDABON: Yeah dramas done. Don't say anything to mom, she already had doubts about me going. But we will be home soooooon finalllllyyy!