Chapter 5

I woke up in the morning, which is kind of rare. I mean, I sleep in pretty late most of the time. I rolled over in bed and I had texts.

From SlayTrevieSlay: Dudeeeee make yourself look cute. I think I heard Sam talking about asking you out!! Asdfghjkll

To SlayTrevieSlay: Hahah alright! I'll make myself fabulous(;

****

I had just had my coffee and was about to get ready when I heard my phone go off.

From Sam😊: Hey Kylie(: do you wanna go down to the beach later?

(Yep I changed the emoji by his name)

To Sam😊: Yeah sure! Be here in like an hour and we can ride penny boards?

*****

I put on a leopard print, push up bikini with the matching bottoms. I slid on a cute black tanktop with a jar of Nutella on the front, then finished my outfit with a pair of ripped white shorts. I put on my paint splattered vans and headed downstairs with my phone.

I had already done my hair and makeup, I was just waiting for Sam.

*****

When we got to the beach, Sam bought us ice cream and we road penny boards along the boardwalk. We rode on a few rides, and got dinner at some fancy seafood restaurant. It was amazing.

*****

After we got home, Sam came inside and we went to my room.

He sat on my bed as I washed my face, wiped off the excess makeup, and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I slipped on my big hoodie, then laid down next to Sam.

"I better get going." Sam said clicking the top button of his iPhone turning the screen off.

"Nooooo!" I whined. "Stay. We can have a sleepover!" I said with energy.

"Sure why not." Sam said laughing. I got up and turned off my light and closed my bedroom door.

When I crawled back up to Sam, he had his shirt off and was already under the covers. I snuggled up in his arm and drifted to sleep.

******

I woke up to weird sounds in my room. And Kian and Ricky had their cameras set up and a bucket next to them.

Yep, in my room. What was about to happen...

"Sam. Sam get up.." I said shaking him.

He rolled over and I guess saw them because he instantly sat up.

"Good morning lovebirds! Ricky and I have a surprise for you!" Kian yelled grabbing something out of the bucket.

Water balloons.

Kian and Rickey started chucking them at us. And we were soaked, so was my bed. And carpet.

Ugh. Now I have to clean this mess.

*****

After Sam and I cleaned the water balloon mess in my room we headed downstairs.

"So, are you guys like dating?" Kian asked waiving a spoon at both of us, then he continued to eat his cereal.

"Um... no were... Not." Sam said sounding COMPLETELY uncertain.

"Yeah whatever. What did you two lovebirds do last night?" Connor asked looking up from his laptop giving us a weird grin, then everyone laughed.

*************************

Social media:

Instagram: @livvyoctw

Twitter: @livvyoctw