Chapter 11

On the plane ride home I sat next to JC. Don't ask me why, because I didn't know.

"Kylie, you know Sam loves you right?" JC whispered breaking the silence between us.

"Yeah I know. Why are you bringing this up?" I asked. I was worried. I couldn't tell if he was just saying Sam loved me, or if he was leading with that and was going to say something bad happened.

"No reason really. I just wanted you to know." JC said looking away. "I'm really sorry for what happened with all of us picking on you." JC said looking back at me. "I don't know if you wanted anyone to know, but I know you cut. I've seen your scars." JC added. "I didn't tell anyone, and I will never tell anyone because I know how it is."

"Wait. You cut?" I said as quiet as I could.

"No. Not anymore I don't. And I don't know your whole story, but if you haven't stopped you need to. Don't scar your beautiful skin." JC answered.

A cold shock went through my whole body hearing him say that. I put int headphones, put my knees to my chest, and drifted to sleep.

I woke up by my head being hit on a car door.

"What that fuck..?" I said in a raspy voice. Connor was carrying me to the car.

"You fell asleep, and we didn't want to wake you up." Connor said as I got settled in the car. "Sam and JC are getting Starbucks and should be back soon." Connor added. I felt the car shake a little, then heard the trunk of he car slam shut. "Ricky, Kian, and Trevor already headed home."

"Oh." Was all I could say because I didn't have the voice to speak. I just needed a hot mocha.

*****

We still had about a half hour drive home. We were all sipping on our coffee and on our phones. Except Connor, he was driving. I was in the back with Sam, with my legs on Sams lap.

Sam and JC were both asleep and had their headphones in.

"Connor can we get foooooooood?" I asked tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah sure. What do you want?" He responded not looking away from the road.

"Is that even a question?" I asked with a laugh.

About 15 minutes later we pulled into a tacobell drive through and ordered Doritos locos tacos, and 4 MTN.DEW slushies.

"Sam. Sammmmmm!" I yelled waking Sam up in shock. "I gots you foooood and a drink." I said handing him a taco and his drink.

We all ate, and talked until we arrived to my house.

"Are you guys staying over?" Connor asked as we were all getting our bags out if the trunk.

"I'm gonna head home." Ricky said pulling out his keys. Soon the guys were moving into a house together, but there was renovations happening. I was invited to live with them, but Connor said I needed to start YouTube or I couldn't. Not like it's an ONLY YOUTUBER HOUSE, but he wanted me to try it.

"I'm gonna stay here." Sam said walking up to our door. Yay, I needed Sam cuddle time.