Chapter 11

"CONNOR!" I screamed as I ran as fast as I could to Connor. I threw my arms around him and squeezed hard.

I ignored the fact that everyone in the airport was staring at us. We held each other for a good minute before releasing.

"I missed you." I said feeling a tear roll off my cheek. I wiped my face and made sure my makeup wasn't smeared.

"I missed you too. But lets get your bags,the guys are waiting at home." Connor said as he turned to walk to the baggage claim.

I hadn't heard that in a long time. "The guys" hearing that made me want to smile, but I wasn't.

*****

"Kylie!" 3 voices screamed as soon as I walked inside the house. Before I said anything, I was lifting up high into the air and spun around.

"Kian!" I shouted as I have him a hug. "Let me go!!" I screamed as I kicked and swung my arms. He laughed and set me down. I was instantly pulled into a hug. "Hey Ricky!" I said hugging back.

After I was done with my 'rickian' hug I was looking around for the other voice I heard.

I heard quick footsteps coming towards me. I didn't see who it was, but I was soon tackled and was on the couch with someone on top of me.

"Jc GET OFF ME!" I screamed once I realized who it was.

"Fine." He pouted. We both laughed and I finally was able to stand without being lifted or tackled.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked walking over to Connor and grabbing my bag.

"Same room as last time." He replied.

I wanted to ask, but I wasn't. I quietly lifted my bag and carried it to my room.

I slowly opened the door expecting to see Sam, or some of his things, but I didn't.

The room was completely empty except the King sized water bed, a tripod, and a new desk with a large Mac on it.

"Wow." I said as I stepped in.

I felt like all my memories of this place were washed away.

"Yeah, Sam moved out." Kian said scarring me. I jumped at the sound of his voice and quickly turned.

"God Kian.." I said. "Why did he move out?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"I guess he just wanted his own place." Kian answered sitting next to me.

"I missed California!" I said throwing my arms up and laying back on the bed.

"I missed you." Kian said laying down next to me.

"I missed you too Kiwi."

*****

I'm doing short chapters I know I'm sorry.

DO YALL SHIP

KAM OR KIAN? Idk Kian and Kylie don't really have a good ship name😂

Kam or sylie? Idk comment 😂