Chapter 16

I woke up to pounding on the door. It was still locked from last night.

"Kylieeee!" Jenn said as she continued banging on the door.

I quickly slipped on Sams tee shirt and opened to door to see JC and Jenn standing there.

"Ohhh sammmm!" JC said holding his hand up. Ugh fine. I gave him a high five and laughed a little.

"Did you guys..." Jenn said looking around the room.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs. I'm going to clean this room and shower." I said closing the door.

"My shirt looks good on you." I heard Sam say with a laugh.

"Shut up.." I said trying to sound serious but obviously I failed.

I quickly picked up all the clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. And lookie here, I found Acacias phone on the counter....

No I didn't even touch it. I wanted to smash it against a wall, but somehow I controlled myself.

*****
After taking a long shower, I quickly got ready and headed back to my room to see if Sam was awake.

"Hey Sam do you wanna..." I stopped talking and looked over at Sam who was kissing Acacia. "Oh. Well, I'm just gonna...." I said quickly turning away and crutching my way towards the front door. I had tears streaming down my face. And to be honest I wasn't even mad at Sam. I was mad at Acacia because I KNOW she made it happen.

*****
I honestly have no idea where I am. I just started "running" I mean, I just moved as fast as I could with my crutches, and didn't stop until I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking." I said looking into his eyes.

"Oh it's alright." He said with a smile.

"Oh wait! Your Connors sister!" Tyler said with a smile.

"Yeah. My names Kylie."

"So why are you crying?" He asked pulling me into a hug. That made me cry even harder.

"Some bitch was kissing my boyfriend so I just left." I said taking a deep breath. "And the worst part is that she is his ex." I added as I pulled away to wipe my eyes.

"Wait who are you dating?" Tyler asked.

"Sam.." I replied. His names brought more tears.

******
Tyler and I talked for an hour before I said that I should leave. I didn't have my phone and I couldn't survive without it.

I got to the house we were staying at and walked inside as quietly as I could. And to my surprise the first person I saw was Acacia. Wow.

She just looked at me with this "look". I tried to ignore her, but all I wanted to do was strangle her.