Chapter 8

*Three weeks later*

We had gotten back from Hawaii and had been home for awhile.

I forgave Sam and Andrea, but things were weird. I kept to myself a lot. I wanted to hangout with Andrea, and kiss my boyfriend, but I couldn't.

"Con can we talk?" I asked walking in his room.

"Of course. What's up?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"Well back in Hawaii something happened, and I forgave them both, but things are weird now." I blurted out. He just looked at me.

"What happened Kylie." He said. Not even like a question, he just demanded to know.

I just explained everything to Connor. He didn't say anything about it. He just got mad and told me to leave.

From Kian<3: Hey! Wanna go get froyo

To Kian<3: Of course! Pick me up?

From Kian<3: on my way home. See you in 5

I quickly threw on a pair of dark wash jean shorts, a black tanktop, and tied a flannel on my waist. I dug through my closet until I found my favorite combat boots and ran down stairs.

(JENNS STYLE GIVES ME LIFE. OKAY? OKAY.)

I looked myself over in the mirror and smoothed my hair with my hands before heading to the door.

I bumped into a body and looked in front of me.

"Where are you going?" Sam said with a laugh.

"Getting froyo with Kian." I said before leaving abruptly.

It may not be the best idea, but I wanted to. Kian was my friend, and I'm not letting what recently happened to get in the way.

"Hey!" I said as I hopped in the front seat of his car.

"Hey Kylie." He said with a smile. I had always loved his smile.

"Soooo how have things been?" I asked putting my feet up on the dash.

"Really great!" He answered.

Well that surprised me. I though he was going to say fine, or ok.

We had gotten to yogurt land, and I got my little swirl of vanilla frozen yogurt with caramel, chocolate brownie crumbles, and strawberries, while Kian got like 4 different kinds of frozen yogurt and almost every topping there was.

"Is that enough?" I asked with a laugh. He just stuck his tongue out at me and started eating.

"So how are you and Sam? I heard what happened.." He said breaking the silence between us.

"Things are ok. Kind of weird to be honest. Like he acts like nothing happened, but I can't stop thinking about it." I said now only playing with my ice cream.

"Have you talked to him?" He asked grabbing my hand I had on the table.

"Not really about the whole situation." I said looking down. "LETS DO SOMETHING!" I shouted causing every pair of eyes to turn to us. "What? Never seen some girl shout at you hurt land?" I said aloud to everyone.

Kian just laughed at me and we walked to his car.

*****

"We're home!" I screamed as we ran through the doors of our house.

"Finally. Whatcha get?" Ricky asked pointing at the countless bags I was holding.

"Everything from underwear to shoes to random things we found at Spencer's." I said laughing. "Where's Sam?" I asked surveying the room to see if I had missed him.

"He locked himself in his room like an hour ago." Ricky responded.

I brought my bags up the stairs and dropped them on the floor in mine and Sam's room.

"Hey!" I hollered jumping on the bed. Sam didn't even look at me. "Helloooo? Grouchy pants!" I said sitting on his legs and looking at him. He just continued to scroll through his phone.

I ripped it out of his hands and tossed it to the side.

"What's wrong." I said looking right at him.

"Nothing. Get off." He said trying to push me. I grabbed his arms and pushed them back into the pillows behind him. I slammed my lips into his trying to get him to kiss back, but it was like I was kissing a wall. "I said get off." He said finally pushing me and making my shoulder twist.

I screamed out in pain, and heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Kylie.." Sam said stepping over to me.

"Get out." I said quietly.

"Kylie I... I didn't.." Sam started.

"GET OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Sam looked hurt, but he quickly left pushing pass all the guys who now crowded my room.