Chapter 21

Connor and my mom finally got back from the wedding, and they came over to see the house. Connor liked his room, thank god, I still spent a lot if time doing that.

"Kylieeeeeee!" Sam said jumping on the bed making it wiggle. It was the most comfortable bed I've ever been on. And the room itself was amazing.

"What do you want?" I said throwing a pillow over my face. Sam sat on top of me, and removed the pillow.

"I want you to love meeeeeee!" Sam said in a little kid voice.

"Nope!" I said laughing as I pushed Sam off of me, and jumped out of bed. I ran down the stairs jumping on the ground skipping the last three steps. I was so happy I want on the god damn crutches anymore.

*knock knock*

"I got it!" I shouted as I headed to the door.

"Hi!" I said opening the door. I looked at the figure who stood infront of me and I almost screamed.

Justin Bieber was standing only 3 feet away from me.

"Hey is Ricky here?" Justin asked. His voice made me almost melt.

"Uh umm yeah. Yeah I think so. Come on in." I said pulling the door open, and closing it once he walked in.

"Ricky! You have a..." Do I say visitor or.. "Justin waiting!" I added with a laugh.

I heard footsteps from upstairs and down came Ricky and then Sam.

"Hey ready to film?" Ricky asked Justin.

Justin nodded and they headed to the back yard.

"Kylie are you ok?" Sam asked stepping close to me.

A hot tear slid down my cheek and I was smiling like a doofus.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a laugh wiping away the tear. "Let's go see if Ricky will let me in the video!!" I said grabbing Sams hand and running after them.