The End.

"So I'll need you to sign here..." Said the previous owner of the house I was moving into.

Yeah. A house. My own freaking house.

I signed where I was told to, and bam! The house was mine.

"Thank you!" I called to him as he pulled out of his driveway. I mean, my driveway.

I spun around admiring everything about the house. All the windows let in so much natural light, and made the dark wood in the kitchen shine. The whole house had this deep brown hardwood floor, except the bedrooms, they had super soft white carpet.

There was 4 bedrooms, and a loft at the top floor. I almost went broke putting a down payment on this house. I barely had enough money for it. But now, I have a HOUSE. Its just so crazy to think about.

*knock knock*

I headed to the door confused on who would be here since I hadn't invited anyone over.

I opened the door and saw a lot of familiar faces.

Andrea and Kian hand in hand.

Jenn and Jack holding hands.

Tyler and Connor snuggled together.

(I DO NOT THINK CONNOR FRANTA IS GAY. IM SORRY I JUST WANTED TYLER TO BE WITH HIM BC CUTE AMIRITE OR AMIRITE.)

Trevor with some girl I've never seen.

Jc with Lia, and Rickster with a little brunette I've also never seen.

And right in the middle, standing there looking as cute as he always has, Sam.

"HEY!!" I yelled as I opened the door wider. "Come on in!"

*************************

Yes. It's over.

The story is done.

Forever.

Unless you guys want me to write a 3rd part.

Which I would write separately.

But I don't know how it would go.

I know "WHAT YOU CANT LEAVE IT HERE!!!!!"

Yes. Yes I can.

It's 45 parts😂 I need to stop at some point.

But read my other stories. I'll always continue to write.

And if you have any requests of like the type of fanfic or a youtuber it would be about, comment here and tell me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.