Chapter 8

So... Andrea and I had gone out again that night. I got something I've wanted for as long as I can remember.

I GOT TATTOOS.

I got an infinity sign on my back shoulder in black ink, and written in the sign, said "Live today, like you're dying tomorrow" in beautiful red cursive. I also got a small cross on my ankle that meant "walk in gods footsteps". Well, that's the meaning it had to me.

(funny story actually, I wrote this awhile ago and im going through and editing it, and I actually did get a cross tattoo on my ankle, but well you see.... I was drunk and got it upside down bc I thought that was just the best idea ever. and now im reading through this laughing so hard bc I knew the idea came from somewhere XD XD XD)

Sam approved of them. I think. Well he should right? I mean... He has tattoos, and he's known I wanted one..

Whatever.

******

I got ready for the day by straightening my hair, applying my makeup, putting on a pair of skinny jeans, a big sweater, then left the bathroom.

"So we have a day of free time before the performance tomorrow night. What do you want to do?" Kian asked Sam and Andrea. I wasn't performing, but I was still going.

"Um, we could go to Times Square, Central Park, 911 memorial, Grand Central Station. I mean it's New York City, there's a lot we could do." Andrea said typing something into her phone.

"Yeah true. Let's go and just see what happens." I said slipping on a pair of black ugg boots.

*****

We headed down the street and there was a street fair thing going on. So of course we bought a bunch of random things we didn't need.

I actually got a lot of really cute beanies, and scarves so I was happy with what I got. And at one point, Sam bought something that someone had stole, and we almost went to jail for that...

So today was fun.

*****

After getting home, I was starving and exhausted. I swear we walked like 20 miles in NYC today.

"I'm getting food. Anyone want some?" I said jumping up from my bed.

"I'll go with you." Sam said clicking off his phone.

*****

After we picked up a bunch of McDonalds for everyone, Sam and I held hands and were walking to the hotel.

"Kylie, I really like you." Sam said taking a deep breath. "I mean, I know we just started dating, but I've known you for forever." Sam added. He took another deep breath and said something else, but I interrupted him.

"I love you too Sam." I said kissing his cheek. I saw Connor standing outside the hotel talking to Ricky so I ran to them.

"Con DA BONNNN!!" I screamed and ran to him.

He quickly turned around opened his arms and I jumped into his.

"Sup broski??" I said jumping out of his arms. "Sam and I got food!" I said pointing over to Sam who was still walking towards us.

"Awe thanks sis." Connor said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Oh, I never said it was for you..." I said with a laugh. Connor playfully hit my shoulder, and by that time Sam was next to us.

******

After eating, everyone was in my room about to make a video. We were just waiting for Tyler, Troye, Jenn, and Jack.

"Ky! Come be in it!" Sam yelled. Everyone else was nodding and saying "yeah you should!"

We all sat on the big couch in our room, and there was a lot of lap sharing, including me on Sam.

After they all introduced themselves, Sam introduced me. There was a lot of random talking, dancing, laughing, and I don't even know what else. But it was fun.

Really fun.

*************************

Social media:

Instagram: @livvyoctw

Twitter: @livvyoctw