Twister [Ksimon]

Simon and JJ are bored one afternoon, so Simon suggests that they play a round of Twister to pass the time.

Word Count: 1040

~✖~

"Hey Jide, I have a proposition for you."

JJ looked up from his iPhone to Simon's face, noticing that he was hiding something behind his back, "and what might that be?"

Simon revealed whatever he was hiding behind his back. "This!" It was a box that JJ had seen so many times when he was a child. He raised his eyebrow at Simon, smiling.

"Twister?"

Simon blushed, "I know it's a childish game and all, but I haven't played it for so long and I honestly am so bored at the moment and have nothing better to do then -"

"Si? You're rambling."

Simon blushed again, "Sorry."

"It's fine," JJ laughed.

"So will you play it?"

"That depends, what's the prize when I win?"

Simon smirked, "You mean, what's the prize when I win?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I meant what I said."

Simon slapped JJ's arm playfully, "Can we just play now?"

"I still don't know what my prize is."

Simon rolled his eyes, "Okay, loser has to give winner a kiss, how's that?"

"One of my favorite prizes. Alright, let's set this shit up." JJ said as he got up and put his phone on the table, helping Simon make enough space in the room to play the game. They set the mat down in an empty spot in the living room and took out the color spinner.

"Alright, you want to go first?" Simon asked, looking at JJ as he kept flicking the spinner around.

"No, no, you go first. It will give me an excuse to look at you while you stretch in those jeans."

Simon rolled his eyes again, a slight smirk tugging at his lips. "Jide! Oh my god." he said playfully, as he spun the spinner and waited for his first directions.

"Left hand on blue," Simon said, following the instructions and looking towards JJ when he was done.

"I was looking for more of a stretch to be honest," JJ shrugged, moving his eyes away from Simon and going to the color spinner.

"Will you shut up and just spin?"

JJ put his hands up in surrender, "Alright, alright, I'm going." he smirked.

The younger boy spun the spinner, "Right leg on green. Sounds easy enough." JJ followed the instructions and waited for Simon to spin.

"Right hand on red."

"Left hand on blue."

"Let hand on green."

"Right leg on yellow."

"Left leg on red."

It kept going on like this for a while, with laughs shared in between. They were now in a tangled mess, sweating from the amount of work being done from one game. JJ was under Simon, holding up Simon's weight and his weight as well, trying not to touch the ground. 

He was sweating and his arms and legs were sore. Simon was just laughing, because JJ was basically supporting him, so he knew he wouldn't lose.

"Looks, like that kiss will be given to me." Simon laughed, moving a little to try to make JJ fall.

"Shut up, Simon. I am not giving up," he suddenly gasped. "Shit! Did you gain weight over night? You weren't this heavy yesterday."

"Olajide, I find that quite offensive."

"If you're in my position, you are definitely allowed to say anything offensive."

"Just shut up and spin, it's your turn."

JJ took a deep breath, "You really think I can spin in this position? I can barely move my arms."

"Spin or it means that you have given up and I win." Simon smirked, knowing that he was going to win the game soon.

"Never," JJ said as he stretched out his foot to spin the spinner.

When it landed he let out a huge groan, "Left hand on blue? That's on the other side of the fucking mat!"

Simon was laughing the whole time, not making JJ's life any easier with all the movement, "You're the one who agreed to play this with me."

"Yeah, but had I known I was going to end up like this, I would've thought better." JJ said bitterly, trying to figure out how to reach his hand on the other side of the mat without falling. "Why do people go to the gym when all they have to do is play this game?" he added breathlessly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I barely feel like I have done any work at all."

"Well that's because you're on top of me -" JJ couldn't finish his sentence as his legs gave out and he fell with an thump, landing on his back with Simon on top of him, facing each other. "Ahh. Shit." JJ groaned.

"I win, I win." Simon kept repeating as JJ rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you win." JJ said, trying to push Simon off of him, so that he could get up.

Simon pushed him back down on the floor, and JJ looked up into his eyes, "I don't think so," he smirked. "I believe you promised me a kiss." he said as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

JJ laughed at how childish Simon looked, but nevertheless, leaned in and placed a sweet, loving kiss to his boyfriend's lips.

With a smirk, Simon licked his lips and opened his eyes. JJ stared at Simon's eyes for a while, enjoying that fact that he had Simon Minter in his life. And Simon was indeed so beautiful.

Simon grinned and got up from JJ, much to JJ's disappointment. He held out a hand and pulled JJ to his feet, and dusted off his jeans, "Well that was fun, Jide. I hope we can do that again, but maybe we could do a little more explicit version of the game in the bed."

JJ's jaw dropped and he raised his eyebrow, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. "How scandalous of you, Mr. Minter." he said, as he reached for Simon's waist and put his arms around it.

"Well, you know. Maybe I can beat you in that game as well."

"Hey. You're on!"

"Race you to the bedroom!"

With that, Simon turned and started running up the stairs, breaking free of JJ's hold. 

"Hey! That's cheating! You had a head start." JJ exclaimed, running after him with a grin.