Baby [MiniZerkShaw]

Author's Notes: Hey everyone! So the lovely NixDunbarHale requested some MiniZerkShaw fluff, so here we go! I really hope you like it, thank you so much for your request ☺

Also, big love to everybody who has sent me a One Shot request, they all sound awesome! I have written them all down and will write and post them when I can! X

Harry breaks down while he is driving to The Sidemen house, so is forced to walk the rest of the way in the pouring rain. Simon and Josh bring him inside and once Harry is dried off, they cuddle.

Word Count: 1143

~✖~

Harry was not having a good day.

First of all, Cal Freezy had woken him up at 5 o'clock in the morning as he returned home after a night out. Harry couldn't get back to sleep after that, no matter how hard he tried, so he began his day ridiculously early. He then attempted to edit the video he had filmed yesterday a couple of hours later, but his laptop had crashed halfway through the process and his work had not saved. Then to top off what had, quite frankly, been an utterly awful day, his car broke down.

He groaned in frustration as he tried to start his car again, but to no avail.

The rain drove down in torrents, pattering on the roof of the car and lashing harshly against the windows. Harry leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, letting out a long sigh.

"Fuck, he muttered under his breath. He really didn't want to get out of the car, but it was either that or sit in the car all night, so he didn't really have a choice.

Harry took his car key out of the ignition and opened the door. With a sharp breath, he climbed out of the car, the rain soaking him instantly. He cursed to himself that he didn't think to pick up his coat when he left the apartment. He assumed it would just be a simple drive down the road to The Sidemen house, like it usually was.

But after the awful bad luck he had experienced so far today, Harry wasn't too surprised.

With a sigh, he pulled his hood over his head and bunched his hands into fists and pulled his hoodie sleeves over them in an attempt to stay dry. He staggered in the direction of The Sidemen house, the rain continuing to pour and saturate his clothing.

~✖~

"Where is he?" Josh asked, looking out the window for what seemed like the 50th time. It was getting dark and it was raining heavily. He was worried about Harry driving in this weather.

Simon approached him from behind and wrapped his arms around the older boy. He rested his chin on the top of Josh's head. "He'll be here soon, J. Don't worry."

"He was supposed to get here half an hour ago," the anxiety was beginning to overcome his body as he worried about their boyfriend, "and he isn't answering his phone."

"Baby, look at me," Josh turned to face Simon, tears lacing his eyes. "He'll be okay. He's probably driving, so he can't answer his phone. We'll give him five more minutes, then we'll call Cal to see what time he left, okay?"

Josh sighed and nodded, blinking away the tears and pressing his face into Simon's chest. "I'm just worried, Si." Simon wrapped his arms around Josh tightly.

"I know you are, he'll be here soon, try not to... wait, is that Harry?" Simon did a double-take when he caught sight of spotted a silhouette in the street.

Josh's eyes widened and he turned to look out the window. "Oh my god, what is he doing?"

He grabbed Simon's hand and both boys ran down the three flights of stairs like their lives depended on it. The two boys ran out of the front door and towards Harry, who pretty much collapsed into their arms.

"Harry, oh my god! What happened?" Josh exclaimed. He and Simon each wrapped an arm around the shivering boy as they bought him inside the house. Harry wasn't particularly heavy, but his wet clothes added more weight.

Harry's teeth were chattering so badly that he could feel it deep in the roots of his gums. "My. car... broke down... walked here... m'cold," his voice was quiet and wavering.

"Oh, poor baby," Simon felt guilty. If he had listened to Josh sooner, maybe they could have gone out to find Harry and stopped this from happening. "J, let's take him upstairs."

Josh nodded, trying to hold back his emotions. He needed to be strong for Harry. They carried Harry upstairs and into the bathroom. "Haz, you're freezing," Josh frowned when he cupped Harry's cheek in his hand.

"Harry, baby, take your clothes off, okay? I'll find you something dry to change into," Simon offered.

Harry nodded and went to unzip his hoodie. His fingers were so cold that they had gone numb and he wasn't able to grip the zip. Josh saw him struggling and helped him unzip the hoodie and pull it off his shivering body. "Thank you babe," Harry was starting to warm up now and his words were more prominent.

"It's okay, baby," Josh replied. Harry loved it when his boyfriends called him baby. It was a sign that Josh and Simon were the loves of his life, and that he was theirs. Josh took a dry towel from the rail and gently began to dry Harry's soaking wet hair.

A few seconds later, Simon returned with a pile of dry clothes in one hand and a cup of hot chocolate in the other. He placed the cup by the sink and held out his hand for Josh. "Dry yourself off Haz, then come to my room, okay?"

"Okay, Si," Harry replied. "Thank you."

Harry took the cup of hot chocolate in his hands and drank it quickly. He would usually savour hot drinks, especially coffee, but in this instance, the relief was rewarding when he pretty much downed the beverage.

He took a towel and dried his body and hair, then changed into the dry clothes. He felt so much warmer now and could feel the numbness leaving his body.

Once he had changed into dry clothes, he crossed the hallway and entered Simon's room. When the boys noticed their boyfriend enter the room, Josh held out his arms expectedly. Harry jumped onto the bed and lay between his boyfriends.

Simon and Josh both wrapped their arms around the smaller boy and Harry was content. Harry automatically snuggles closer to them and felt so loved.

Josh nuzzled his neck with his nose and Simon ran his fingers through Harry's hair.

Sure, he loved to kiss his boyfriends, of course, but cuddling was a completely different sensation. Harry loved it when Josh and Simon would wrap their arms around his waist and pull him closer.

"Try and get some sleep baby," Simon whispered, pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek. He leaned over and kissed Josh also.

Josh moaned into Harry's neck, making the younger boy giggle with the vibration. Josh lifted his head up, a blush tinting his cheeks. "Yeah, go to sleep, baby. We'll still be here when you wake up."

There is nowhere else Harry Lewis would rather be than in the arms of his boyfriends. He was their baby, and he felt so, so loved.