Beside You [Ministar]

Author's Notes: I'm really sorry I can't find the original comment/message/prompt, but someone requested a One Shot a few weeks ago that involved Mpreg (Male Pregnancy).

The person who requested it didn't request a pairing, so I've gone for Ministar as I don't think I've actually written a One Shot about Simon and Vik yet?! I've never written an Mpreg One Shot before and I'm not sure whether I will ever again, but I thought I'd have a go anyway! I really hope you like it, thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

Vik is pregnant and Simon seems to be having doubts about if he's truly ready to be a father. The closer Vik's due date gets, the more Simon wonders if he's going to be enough. He unknowingly abandons Vik when his boyfriend needs him most and when he finally realises his mistake, he may not be able to get Vik back.

Warnings: Mpreg

Word Count: 2718

~✖~

"Why do you have to go out every night?" Vik asks from his spot on the sofa, rubbing his protruding stomach. He was nine months pregnant, his due date was approaching, yet it was if Simon didn't care at all.

Simon let out an exasperated sigh. "Because I enjoy going out for drinks."

"You've been out every night this week and you've come home drunk every night," Vik shot back. "Can't you just stay at home with me? Just for one night?"

"For fuck sake, Vik. I spend all day with you. I'd like to go out and have a good time for once," Simon exclaimed, dragging his fingers through his hair in pent up frustration.It was true, he would spent the day either with Vik, or filming videos with one or more of the other Sidemen. He didn't understand why Vik was being so clingy.

Simon had made a habit of going out every night to take his mind off being a father. He wasn't ready, he knew that much.

A few of Simon's friends from home were in London for a few days and Simon hadn't had a chance to catch up with them in ages. Luke, one of Simon's best friends from school, had suggested they meet at a club not too far from the Sidemen house and Simon was definitely up for it. He just wanted to get out of the house.

"So you're just going to leave me alone every night so you can have a 'good time' then?" he asked. Vik was starting to get angry, which a part of Simon couldn't care less about. Fair enough, his boyfriend was pregnant, but Simon felt so trapped.

"Yeah, pretty much," Simon spat. "Just because you got yourself knocked up, it doesn't mean that my social life has to end."

Vik scoffed. He couldn't believe Simon was being such an asshole about this. "I got MYSELF knocked up? It's not like I got pregnant by accident, it's just as much your fault as it is mine."

Simon rolled his eyes. He wasn't going to stand here and listen to Vik make him feel bad about himself. "Whatever, Vik," he sighed. He grabbed a jacket and when he was about to walk out of the door, he heard Vik stand up. His first thought was to go back and help his hevily pregnant boyfriend stand, but he didn't.

"Si, don't you want this baby?" He asked. His voice was wavering and Simon could tell that Vik was close to tears.

Simon turned around to see Vik standing in front of the sofa, with one hand on his back and the other below his stomach. "Yes Vik, I do want the baby."

"Then is the problem me?" Vik asked. Simon shook his head. He was about to speak, but Vik quickly cut him off. "Then why won't you stay with me and not get drunk," he cried. "You say that you love me, you say that you love our baby, but you never want to be around us."