Consequences [MiniZerkStar]

Author's Notes: Hiya everyone! Alexcraft5234 sent me this awesome MiniZerkStar request and I loved writing it! I won't post the whole prompt here in case it spoils the plot for anybody but thank you very much for your request - I hope you like it  ♥

Thank you so much to everybody who has requested a One Shot! I have made a list of all of the prompts I've been sent and I will let you know when I've posted yours :D sorry if it takes a while, I really like to take my time with them to try and make them as perfect and as true to what you've requested as possible :) I promise it will (hopefully) be worth the wait haha! Much love xx

Josh has been stressed recently and has been over-reliant on alcohol and Simon and Vik are left to pick up the pieces and take care of him. However, Josh is becoming out of control and Vik has had enough and leaves him with Simon. When Vik doesn't return for the rest of the night, what could have happened to him?

Word Count: 2967

~✖~

"For fucks sake Josh, not again," Vik groaned, tipping his head back in exasperation. 

A drunk Josh stumbled into the living room, beaming from ear to ear, a bottle of beer clasped in his grip. "Hey Viiiiik," he grinned, dragging out the 'i' as he spoke. 

Vik hated it when Josh was drunk. It had begun to happen more and more frequently and honestly, it was starting to scare him. Josh was a completely different person when he was under the influence of alcohol. 

He wasn't the same man that Vik had fallen in love with - this version of Josh was a monster.

Josh placed the bottle on the floor and approached Vik, similar to a predator moving towards their prey. He almost knocked the glass bottle over as he wobbled across the room. Vik took tentative steps back with every step that Josh took, until his back was against the wall. Josh pushed him against the wall, hard, and held him there "Hey babe," he leaned in and connected his lips to Vik's neck. 

Vik's eyes were wide and he could smell the alcohol on Josh's breath. "No, Josh," he tried to push Josh off him, but the older boy was much bigger than he was, and his attempt was in vain. "Josh," Vik tried again, his voice louder this time. Vik's voice was trembling and he felt a tear slide down his cheek. But Josh was in a trance, it was if he couldn't hear Vik speaking. "I said stop, Josh!"

Suddenly Simon was in the room and was pulling Josh away from a terrified looking Vik. "What the fuck are you doing?" He pinned Josh against the wall,

"Ge'roff me, Simon," Josh growled his voice slurred. He pushed Simon back. Anger was surging through his brain and he grabbed the beer bottle from the ground and threw it against the wall, the bottle smashing dangerously close to where Vik was standing.

Vik's eyes were wide in fear and he was shaking now. Josh had acted violently in the past while under the influence of alcohol. If he didn't get his own way, he had smashed things and had punched the wall on one occasion. His anger, however, had never been targeted at his boyfriends. Not until today. 

And to say that Vik was terrified would be a complete understatement. 

Simon shook his head and cautiously approached Josh. "Josh? Hey, Josh?" He didn't react at first, but after Simon called his name again, he turned his head and his glazed-over eyes met Simon's. "Josh, this needs to stop. I know you're drunk and it's not you, but you could have really hurt Vik." He said calmly. 

 Simon was angry, but he knew that being angry at Josh in this state would not help the current situation, it would only rile Josh up even more. And besides, Josh probably wouldn't even remember the events of tonight in the morning.