Hot When You're Jealous [Minishaw]

Prompt: Okay, would it be possible for you to do a Minishaw oneshot which revolves around one of them getting jealous, and/or protective? I'll let you fill in the blanks, you're much more creative than me! 

Hell yeah I can! Thank you so much for your request, I really enjoyed writing this one, even if it is a little on the short side 😊

Word Count: 602

~✖~

It was a Wednesday evening and Simon and Harry were going on a date to the cinema to see the new Spiderman film. Harry loved Spiderman, Simon didn't quite see the whole hype with the fictional character, but he went along anyway because there is nothing more in the world he loves than seeing Harry happy.

Once they got to the cinema, Simon and Harry went to stand in line to get snacks.

"Hey Si, I'm just gonna go to the toilet, I'll be right back," said Harry sweetly.

"Okay Babe, I'll be here in the never ending line for movie snacks," said Simon jokingly. He shot his boyfriend a wink then watched as he walked over to toilets the other side of the room.

About a minute after Harry had left his side, a girl who looked a similar age to him approached him, a look of lust etched into her features.

"Hey there gorgeous. I'm Katie," she said trying, attempting to sound sarcastic. Harry's eyes widened and he held back a laugh. He didn't understand the logic behind girls, they were so confusing. Did they really think that twirling their hair and sticking their ass out is sexy? 

"Harry," he stuck his hand out for her to shake and she did but she didn't release his hand as she continued on to talk. Harry began to panic, when women flirted with him, he always got uncomfortable. For starters, he's married and secondly, he knew that it really pissed Simon off and he had an ongoing vow with himself to never hurt his husband. He tried to pull away, but she simply just tightened her grip.

"So Harry," she purred his name, making Harry feel uneasy "What do you say we ditch this dump and go somewhere more... private?" she suggested with wink, her voice laced with seduction. She wound her other hand around Harry's back, gently placing it on Harry's bottom, making him blush uncomfortably.

Simon picked that exact time to walk out of the bathroom. He smirked, he really did think that the way women through themselves at Harry was absolutely hilarious, but he was also very pissed off at her. He's the only one who gets to touch Harry's ass. He strutted over to the two.

"Hey, Harold. Who's this?" he asked sarcasm lacing his tone.

Oh shit! Harry thought. He only called Harry 'Harold' when he's mad.

"I'm Katie, and you were just leaving," she said rather rudely, before turning her attention back to Harry, who was shooting apolegetic looks at Simon. He hated it when they fought, especially about this. At that moment, Harry held up his left hand and pointed to his wedding band. "So what if you're married? Big deal. I don't see you wife anywhere around here."

"I should bloody hope that you don't see his wife, seeming that I. Am. His. Husband." said Simon, his eyes narrowed.

The look on her face was priceless. Luckily,  she was embarrassed enough that she just turned around and walked away, without saying another word.

"Hey. I am so sorry, Si. I was really trying to get her to go away and -" he was cut off by his husbands lips on his own, eliciting a few rude stares from people walking by. Neither of the boys noticed it.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm used to it and besides, its not your fault you're so damn attractive, alright? I was just being jealous and petty."

Harry smirked, and took Simon's hand in his own.. "Has anyone ever told you how hot you are when you get all jealous?"