Friends

Zack's POV
5 years ago..
"Tomika!"i said running towards her
"what is it zack?" she said."i wanna ask if we can be friends since u and me are new tranferees here." i asked her."i don't know if u love what i love maybe?"she answered me."C'mon follow me!"i said as i grabbed her outside the school."Zack what the heck?"she said wandering where were going."Just follow me!"and i take her to the Arcade across thw school.
"what are we doing here school isn't over yet!" she said angry."c'mon just follow me"i carry her at my back and take her to a game calles just dance.
"C'mon dance with me!" i said "maybe we could pick other songs?" she said.
while she is having fun i go out for a while and brought some water.When i came back everyone stared at the flatform where tomika is dancing i ran towards and saw her unconsious.
"TOMIKA!" i said worrying.I took her to the hospital and the doctor said she is fine she just had difficulty in breathing.Soon Tomika's parents arrived.

"WHAT HAPPEN?" tomika's dad said
"sir i take her to the arcade and we play then i left her for a second then i found her unconsious." i said. "WHAT DID YOU KNOW THAT MY DAUGHTER'S HEART IS WEAK?!" He said angry and he grab my shirt up.
"SIR IM SORRY I DONT KNOW!" i said scaredly."STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER FROM NOW ON! AND IF U EVEN BECAME HER FIRST FRIEND I WON'T LET YOU BECOME HER FRIEND ANYMORE!!" Tomika's dad said and tomika's mom is also angry to me so i just leave and never came back..

After 2 weeks..

Tomika's POV
It's been 2 weeks since the last time i saw zack he keeps avoiding me everytime i talk to him and he never read my messages i don't know what happen back in the hospital but all i know is that dad keep telling me just to keep away from my classmates,but i ask him why i'm in there and he said nothing.So i keep aproaching zack.
"ZACK CAN U PLSSS TALK TO ME??"i said shouting and he just ignore me again,at lunch time summer sit beside me."Tomika,why u keep avoiding us all?" she said. "Its just my dad he wants you guys to stay away from me." i said sadly."why?" summer asked curiously."BTW zack keeps avoiding you and he never bother talking to freddy and lawrence."
she said."i don't know all i know is that im really weak at stuffs but that won't affect are friendship right?"

Back in reality 5 years past..

Zack's POV

9th grade still here at William B.Travis and finally after that happening 5 yrs ago i already moved on but i'm still worried about Tomika and what really happen to her i wish she's fine cause she is my first friend she left like 2 yrs.ago and i don't know that was really old times so i wanna forget it,After class i headed home and saw someone moved in i don't know who's it so i just entered the house.

"ZACK!" my mom yelled."YES MOM?" i replied."Zack you see our new neighbor there right?" my mom said."Yah,so what?" i said curiously "Can u give them this pie that i baked say welcome to the neighborhood ok?" my mom asked me."Umm..Ok" i go out and knock on our new neighbor's house and i saw Tomika opened the door so i just hand her over the pie like i don't know her."Umm..Hi welcome to the neighborhood Ms.Young!" i said awkwardly."ZACK?! its been so long how are you?" she said surprised."Oh yeah.Me? i'm ok" i said."so wanna go out friend." she said.

"umm..no thanks i need to do something." i lied to her."how about on weekends?" she asked me. "Im really busy and i need to hangout with my friends." i lied again to her."is that so? then maybe next time,oh you can go here anytime u like my mom and dad are in australia im living with my aunt." she said while im walking out. "Oh ok."

I run back in the house and go up to my room I ask myself why is she here? so i just said to myself to ignore her and the next day at school i saw her in a desk sitting and talking to summer and freddy."Hey guys!" i said as i avoid tomika."oh good news zack tomika is backkkk!!!" Freddy said. "And i make your chairs beside each other!" summer said happily."Huh,ok" i said sit beside her awkwardly Then i just feel her lying on my shoulders and saying something."you know zack if where just together since were 10 yrs old you'll probably my boyfriend now." she said."Oh really?!" i said."hey you know what zack good news to me im fine now i don't have any sick anymore!" she Said, im surprised so i just hug her and say "THANK GOD YOUR FINE NOW!" then she stared at me awkwardly."umm...Zack?" she looked at me."oh right sorry." my face turned red because of shy.The bell rings and i go to my locker and headed outside for lunch i saw Tomika reading a book and i saw clark using a wrecking ball for there stupid acapella.

"Hey za-" tomika said to me before clark's stupid wrecking ball hit her in the face good thing its a foam! "Tomika u ok?" i said while looking at her closely "Yeah i am ok its just a soft wrecking ball." she replied."HEY CLARK THINK FAST!" i said to clark as i throw him a mash potato in the face, "hey that was so cool!" Tomika said then she kissed my cheeks."Umm..That's weird!" i said while blushing."Hey zack i think ur cute can we go out now?"she said while hugging me."yeah i guess." then i eat lunch and walk home with her.

Hey guyss having fun???