Just Jealous?!

Tomika's POV
"AHHHH!" i was screaming again."Tomika!" Liam wake me up from my nightmare."Tomika what happened?!" he looked at me."O-ohh...I'm fine now.." i stand up in the bed then headed to the bathroom."Good thing that dream of Zack and Me on the mall isn't real." i talk to myself.When i was out of the shower i take my jacket and told Liam i'll be on a the supermarket.

When i entered the supermarket door i hurriedly went to the elevator to get to the 3rd floor.It was all fine until Zack went in with me and the other people,just my luck we are both squished on a corner....It has that akward silence and weird eye contact and smiles,my hands are starting to get sweaty cuz it's just really akward!

Then the rest of the people went out except for me and Zack so i moved at the far corner at him.Suddenly the elevator stopped then my eyes widened."Ummmmmmmmm...." i rushed to the elevator door and punch it."AHHH SOMEONE LET ME OUT!!!!!!" i screamed."Tomika let's just wait for help." Zack said,i calmed down and sit in the corner for awhile also i tried to stay as far as i can.

"How if we die here.." i said."No we are not." Zack replied."What should we do now?" i ask."I don't know.." he shrugged then the lights blink then it black out."AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" i screamed in horror,then i rushed in Zack but still finding my way to him."Don't worry." suddenly he hugged me then i hugged him back tighter."Woah! look don't be scared i'm here.." he said.

"But i'm scared..." i said."Don't worry i am here.." he rubbed my back then we both sit hugging each other,but i really didn't feel any akward things by this time."You ok?" Zack ask."Yeah i'm fine." i replied.We both fell asleep together beside each other then i got bothered when a light was pointing my face.Then i saw the rescue team infront of me and at the back is my boyfriend Liam.

He look jealous so i stand up and let go of my hand in Zack's hand."Liam.." i rushed to him."So this is what it is all about.." he said."No it's not!" i said."I'm not blind i can see you we're holding Zack's hand and you we're leaning at each other." he said.Then Zack came on us."Look bro i don't have any in mind she was just scared." Zack explained."Explain this!" suddenly Liam punched Zack in the face makes Zack's lips bleed."LIAM!" i shouted at him helping Zack up while the other people stopped Liam from continuing another punch."LET'S GO!" the two guys let go of Liam,then Liam tooked my arm.

At the house all i get is..

"DON'T LIE TO ME I'M NOT DUMB!" Liam shouted looking so frustrated."I am not lying!" i replied."OH YEAH?! SO WHAT'S WITH THE HOLD THAT GUY'S HAND AND LEAN ON HIM THE WHOLE TIME!?!" Liam throws a pillow at the floor and sit on the couch looking so angry.

"Liam i'm so sorry.." i get beside him but he slap me,i was shocked so i teared up."Tomika i..I didn't mean too.." I run away from him i thought he was the perfect guy but no i was wrong i always made the wrong things in my life!

"Tomika! let's talk!" Liam followed me."WHERE IS YOUR PROMISE?!!!" i shouted back."Your promise that no matter what happened you will not hurt me..." i cried."I..i was sorry i just get carried off by my anger." he said."Then it will happen again..And again.." i walk inside my room and take my clothes and went back home to Beej."Wait don't tell me your leaving!" he stopped me by grabbing my arm."Let go!" i shut his door,suddenly a tear shed down my face."I thought after i met Liam things will get less tough for me because he is there,but i was wrong,wrong again.." i said go myself as i grab a cabbie and went back home..

My phone rings i didn't expect it was Zack so i answered."Tomika can we talk? meet me at the park." Zack said."Ok." i replied then hang up.I went downstairs."Oh gosh! Tomika your seriously leaving again?! i can't believe you young woman!" Beej stand up and went in the bathroom."This will be fast." i rushed outside,as i walk i got a message from Liam i ignore it then continue walking,i saw Zack from the distance so i run towards him.

"Tomika." Zack stand up."So what do you wanna talk about?"

To be continue...