Disaster Happens

Tomika's POV
After 5 weeks...
I was walking inside a mall when i felt like the ground was shaking a little i ignore it,then after a sec i saw a little crack on the ground then it started to shake harder everyone was on panic,i hide under a table but a huge rock hit me on my leg i cannot get out i tried to call for help but everyone was panicking and scrurrying around.

I was about to black out that time...

Zack's POV
I was inside the mall  when an earthquake happened,a medium sized rock hitted me in the forehead causing it to bleed then suddenly i heard a voice coming from the first floor of the mall she was calling for help so i rushed down holding my bleeding forehead.

When i looked at the girl it was Tomika i quickly trying to remove the massive rock that was stuck on her leg,her head was bleeding too i quickly bite into a piece of my clothes then wrap it around her head she was concious,i tried even more harder finally i had removed the rock i quickly carry her.

"Tomika wake up!" i said to her consious self.I run as fast as i can to get her inside an ambulance some help arrived after i put down tomika on the stretcher i get back inside to help.

I was trying to save the 6th person at the last attempt a huge kind of wood hit me in the back i was so  hurt that i can't able to move any part of my body.I called for help but....

Then a guy luckily helped me."Sir you ok?" he asked."Yes thanks." i replied."Let me help you up." he helped me up to the ambulance then my eyes feeled so blurry and weird...Then when i woked up i cannot see a single thing everything was black all darkness around me.

"What happened to me?!" i exclaimed."Sir sad to say that the wood that hitted your back,broke the part near your eyes causing you to get blind." the doctor said.I was all sad suddenly a huge amount of tears dropped straightly down my eyes.

Tomika's POV
I woke up in a hospital bed not knowing who saved me,but all i see is Liam beside me."BABE YOU AWAKE!" he rushedly hugged me."Liam." i hugged back.Then the doctor ask me if i was doing good i replied back as yes.

After about a 3 weeks i was able to get back home,hoping that i could just see the guy who saved me,i was leaving my room in the hospital,liam was in the counter,i bumped into a guy who is blind then i helped him up to get his supporter when i looked up a tear quickly fall down in my eyes.....

"I'm so sorry ma'am." he said as he tried to walk around with his supporter."Zack..." a huge amount of tears fall down straight down in my face."Who?" he replied looking at the back."Zack it's me Tomika.." i said."Tomika hey!" he said smiling."How come your still smiling from your condition?" i asked."You know even though i'm blind now at least i know it was all because i did the right thing." he said."What do you mean?" i said confusely...."Oh did i forgot." he said."Forgot what?" i asked."I saved you before everyone else inside the mall,then a huge wood hitted me in the back causing a damage to my spine,and now i am blind." he said,i quickly rushed into him giving him a tight hug."Zack i am so sorry for what i did,Zack here's how i really feel for you i love you still now Zack i am sorry that i just tell you this,when everything is too late,Zack i am so sorry for everything i love you so much Zack!" i cried so hard in his chest."Ey...Look don't be sad even though i can't see you my heart can." he tried to feel my face.

"Tomika and Zack,Tomika you should've told me about this that you still love him i won't be angry at you because letting someone go is the meaning of love one question guys do you love each other?" Liam asked."Yes." we both answered."Liam,thank you so much for everything i'm sorry." i hugged him."It's ok i understand your feelings for each other take care guys also you tomika." Liam sadly go.

Hmmm...do you think it's done? NOT YET!