Baby's Out

Zack's POV
So after 9 months im ready in anytime i can take tomika to the hospital.While tomika is busy eating fruits while watching TV i wash the dishes and after a few moments tomika screamed in pain and her water leaked."TOMIKA WAIT I'LL CALL HELP!" i call summer and freddy including the ambulance when they both arrived they helped me with tomika.

"Ok tomika calm down breath." summer said."Hold her hands zack." freddy said then the ambulance came and took tomika i go with them tomika keep screaming while she is taking to the emergency room then when we entered i put on the suit.(sorry idk whats that called.) then i hold tomika's hands after a few moments the baby came out and tomika smiled when she saw the baby then i asked her what name should it be she said its Tyrone Dae Mooneyham and its not that bad so i agree with it.

Then after a few weeks tomika is out of the hospital and Tyrone is sleeping at the house tomika can't keep tryrone away from her eyes so i joined tomika then after a little time tryrone opened his eyes and smiled at us which makes me and tomika happy then someone knocked on the door its summer,freddy,mr.finn,and lawrence they all greeted us mr.finn carry tryrone and everyone says that tryrone looks like more of me and the eyes is from tomika.Then we all laugh then my parents and tomika's parents entered the house they also greeted us strange tomika's dad wasnt angry to me and my mom too.Then i asked them why they said they settled it for me and tomika and i feel happy about it then they both greeted my son.

Tomika's parents says that we should get married now since were in the right age so we both agree with it.