We meet again

Tomika's POV
I replied to zack then he didn't reply after 7 hours i played some video games i get bored so i  just go out of my laptop and go outside to play its afternoon i go skateboarding i know im 20 yrs old but im still on teenage life then my dad called me to take lunch already and i said "no thanks dad." then i skate out of the house and go to the skatepark.

Zack's POV
I'm wondering where's my uncle he told me to meet him in the skatepark i'm bored so i walk in the park while looking at my phone then some girl with a skateboard bumped on me when i looked down to help her its---
"TOMIKA?!" i looked at her."ZACK WHAT ARE U DOING HERE??" tomika said staring at me."Why are you here anyway?" she asked."My uncle told me to baby sit my cousin" i replied."Ok so wanna hang out?" i continued."Sorry Zack im really busy plus my parents are at home they don't like me hanging out with boys." tomika replied then we talked for awhile then tomika's dad come and take tomika home.

Tomika's POV
"Dad whats the big deal i can go home by myself im not a kid anymore!" i told him."Who's the guy ur talking to?" my dad asked."Its Zack" i said "The boy that u go forcelly in his room while  ur in the hospital?" dad told me."Yah" i replied."Well stay away from him caus remeber what happened 10 yrs ago he almost killed you!" my dad said angrly."But dad that time he didn't even know!" i said shouting."You shouting at me now?!" dad said."When i caught u going with that guy your going to be grounded!!" my dad continued."Yes...Dad😞😒" i tell him then i go up to my room slamming the door since i want zack all this time tonight i'll agree with his offer to go out with him.

T I M E S K I P 7:00pm
I asked zack to come over but not inside but in the roof where my room is so  i asked him if he could help me out of my house and he agree then i heard my dad's car i feel so nervous so grabbed me fast down my house then i saw me in his arms his carrying me down well his good at parkour so we sneak without getting noticed.Then me and Zack walk up to a building up the rooftop then we looked at the stars then zack tell me "Tomika can i say something
wonderful?" Then i replied "Yeah?" then he stand up and pulled out something out of his back i saw a ring  then he told me to looked up the sky and i saw a sign "tomika can u be mine?" its a fireworks then he bend his one knee on the floor then say these words."Tomika Young can you be mine i mean can i be ur boyfriend and can u be my girlfriend?" then a tear burst in my eyes "YES!!" i said to him then we hugged each other.

Then we both stand in the big moon then we hold our two pinkie fingers

then i face him and he kissed me then we both sit and i leaned on his chest and its official were together and i love him and this love story will still have a long chapters

Its so sweeeettttt!!!!!