Got Caught

Zack's POV
Freddy called me by 10am to ask if Tomika agree about the double date,i told him that she said yes."Zack let's meet near the Austin street by 7:30pm." he said."Sure bro,me and Tomika and i will be there." i said then hang up the call and call Tomika upstairs.

"Tomikaa!!" i shouted."WHAT IS IT?!" she shouted really loud from upstairs."We're going on a DOUBLE DATE! with fremmer babies!" i shouted."SURE I'LL BE DOWN IN 5 MINUTES!" she shouted and run to the bathroom.I sit on the couch for awhile when i heard someone ring the doorbell.I look through the hole when i saw Tomika's Brother and Dad is outside and Beej saw me!

I panicked,so i went upstairs and call Tomika."Tomika! your brother and dad are outside!" i exclaimed."Wait what?! go hide under my bed and make sure you go inside the huge box under!" she push me outside."GOSH!" i said running with my hands all over my face.

Tomika's POV
I opened the door quickly and i saw my brother and dad."Oh h-hey!" Dad entered and pass me,while Beej look at me with a curious face."I saw Zack here..What r u two doing?" he said then gave me the looks i got nervous so i  took a deep breath."Whhhaaaaa?? Zack? here? how?" i said with sarcasm."Ahh..Don't lie to me! i know you idiot!" he went inside so i follow him and grab him in the corner."Dude! what the heck! if dad know about this i'm dead!" i slap his arm."And now she spits it up!" Beej rolled his eyes at me."Come on! don't tell dad!" i said pleasing him."Hmmm...One condition.." he said."I'LL GIVE YOU 5BUCKS!" i throw the money at his face."Well i guess this is okay..Sure i'll keep it." he said as he counted the money.

I went upstairs to go check on Zack,when i entered my room i was shocked because Zack is sitting on my bed talking to my mom and dad."Oh hey Tomika!" Zack waved at me."Umm..Mom..Dad..I can e-explain!" i said nervously."It's okay Tomika,Zack is welcome here since he is your ex-best friend..." my mom said."MOM! he's not my ex best friend! he is my boyfriend!" i totally slipped my words i wasn't so fragile about to what's going to come out of my mouth."I MEAN! my BOY and FRIEND!" i said kindda shaking my hands cuz i was litterally noticed by my moves."Uhuh..Sure..So Tomika-" i saw my brother on my door leaning.."We made a deal you idiot!" i whispered at him."Sorry! you know that i can't lie." he said whispering.

"Oh well..Mom and dad already knew it." i smiled at him then flips my hair."ZACK AND TOMIKA ARE DATING!" my brother shouted that makes me and Zack shout the word."WHAT!?" my parents look at us akwardly."Tomika?" when i look in my dad's eyes i can barely read what he wants me to say.I hush then started talking."Okay fine..Me and Zack are together but we didn't tell you guys..But LOOK we actually wanted to tell you about this but we just can't find a great time to say it." i explained."Yea..we are sorry ma'am sir." Zack said with a respectful voice.

"Ah! you kids! it's okay! and here's a truth we wanted to tell you Tomika,so since you and Zack started hanging out as friends we SHIP you..I mean we really like Zack for you." my mom said as dad put his arm around my mom."By the way..How the heck do you know where Zack is hiding?", i asked."Umm..When i heard your parents came upstairs i decided to reveal myself cuz i know if i didn't things will be so different from now." Zack said."I was scared cuz Zack popped out of the box suddenly." my mom said."So i know what you guys wanted to ask us,our blessing for you two as couples right?" my dad said."Yea." we both said."Wow..This feels like i am watching a movie..Better than hanging out with my jerky friend Andrew.." Beej said."Maybe you could use some popcorn dude." Zack pat Beej's shoulder."AND IT'S 4D!? I CAN FEEL IT.." he said so amazed by his stupidness.

"Okay that's enough Beej,Zack wanna go eat lunch with us?" my mom ask."Yea thanks Mrs.Young." Zack said.After we eat lunch,Zack told me to get dressed up later for the double date.My parents allowed me to go with Zack.

I never knew my parents ships us..It's funny when i think about it for reals😂maybe this day will be great