Stay with us

Tomika's POV
Then i heard a gunshot i saw my body full of blood and i blacked out,then i heard summer crying the next i heard freddy shotted.....

The next day I saw summer beside me and i was in the hospital and i asked her what happened to zack and freddy then she just stayed quite,then the nurse came and asked me who am i talking to i said summer was here earlier but the nurse said."Did you say summer? whats her last name?" she asked."Hathaways" i answered."She is dead." when the nurse said that everything stops i feel like its all my fault.Then i cried a lot and asked what happened to zack kwan and freddy huerta and she said."Freddy Huerta is at the ICU with Zack Kwan." she replied then she left.

WHY DOES THIS ALL NEEDS TO HAPPEN I LOST SUMMER AND NOW THE TWO BOYS ARE CRITICAL I DON'T WHAT TO SAY!.Then i keep crying.Then i feel someone slapped me then i came back."TOMIKA!" summer said shouting."Summer your not dead?" i asked."Why would i,i never got shotted the police came fast." she told me."But what happened to zack and freddy?" i asked her."Zack is fine but freddy." she cut."WHAT HAPPENED TO FREDDY?!" i asked."He's at the ICU he almost died awhile ago but he's alive,the doctor said there's a lot of blood that he lost." summer said."But he's ok right?"i asked."I wish" summer said.

Sorry for the short chapter