I'm sorry guys

Tomika's Pov
I was with Liam in a store after school today,my mom and dad are in New York while Beej and i stay here."Liam do you wanted this pretzel? its looks cool!" i asked him."Yeah! do you want it?" he asked as he grab my hand."Yeah sure." i smiled at him.

"Oh tomika! i'm sorry i have to go my mom told me about her making bbq party tonight i was expecting you to come over later." Liam said as he quickly gave me kiss on the cheek."Byeeee Liam!" i waved by.

After that i decided to get home before 7:00 so i can get to Liam's house early.Then a guy with a black coat approach me with his bike."TOMIKA!" the guy exclaimed as i look at him confusely."TOMIKA! its been a year,i thought your just gonna have vacation here." then i see it was Zack i was a bit shocked so i just stay calm and  talk to him like a normal person."Sooo....Zack i gtg i still have to go at Liam's house." i find an excuse."I know your just finding an excuse,now tell me why." i totally get nervous and start to walk away."Tomika! tell me..Who's Liam?" he asked me as he kept on following me."He's my boyfriend..Look Zack i'm sorry if i wasn't talking to you guys anymore its just...I forgot about you guys and i wanted to say that i am really sorry." i explained to him as he looked at me for a sec."Tomika you know what i came here to see you or i wanna know what happened to you,did you know that Summer got into an accident last week? Kale broke up with Freddy and now he's miserable and when were you when the times that your friends needs you...I thought you were my best friend but i stand incorrected i wasted a money to get in here and here's just a stupid answer that i'm going to get from a friend." Zack walk away with his bike disappointed.

I feel disappointed about myself,i know going in Paris is such a bad idea now my friends hates me and Summer my long last friend since kindergarten..I left her there i didn't kept my promise to all of them i'm such an idiot! i hate myself!

I hurriedly dial up Summer's number lucky for me she picked up."Summer?" i slowly said on the phone."Oh yes! what on earth came into you that you finally the one who called me?" she looked disappointed at me as i reply to her i talk to her  normally."Summer look i'm sorry." i said."You don't have to explain we all know that after you have your amazing life in Paris you don't need us anymore,we are just a piece of garbage now in your life,we all tried to call you,message or even tried to mail you but not even a respond has given to us! before we are all worried about what happened to you but now that we know that your happy without us goodbye." Summer hang up the phone i almost cried but i  hold them back.

I realize its almost 7:00 so i rushed to Liam's house and i saw him with his mom outside."Hey Tomika." Liam grab my hand as he lead me to where his mom is."Tomika!" Liam's mom hugged me."Not even a respond?" Liam looked at me."Something's wrong?" ge asked."Nothing..I'm fine." i replied."Okay? if you need anything i'm just here." Liam pat my shoulder as he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead."You know what will cheer you up? let's cook some bbq's for the guests i invited tonight." Liam carried my all the way to where he is cooking.

"Hey put me down! i'm not a baby!", i giggled as i smack his back."Awww! is baby Tomika annoyed?" Liam joked do i smirked and slap him on the head."Ok so wear this gloves and a apron." he hand me over an apron and gloves."Why do i need gloves?" i asked."Cuz i don't want my little baby get hurt by getting burnt in here." he smiled."Your sweet but your too overeacting!" i slap him."No really i want baby tomika to he safe so..." went inside then i saw him carrying a high chair.

"There you are! you will be sitting there!" i totally smirked and rushed to him and gave him a quick punch."Not funny!" i crossed my arms."Aww..Is my little tomika annoyed? i'm sorry!" he hugged me sweetly that my anger hurriedly left."So are we ok now?" Liam asked."Yes we are!" i pushed him away.

But inside i'm still sad about what i did to my friends and to all the mistakes i have done.