First Kiss

Friday night 7:06pm
Zack's POV
After i fixed myself i wear my fav clothes and its special cauz i only wear it on special dates or for special someone,its my special Jacket that my dad gave me before he left me its sad though but i keep living my life with my mom.So as i was saying my clothes are black hoodie Jacket,white t-shirt,pants and black hightop converse. as i knocked on the door i was shocked at tomika's look she is hot! she wear a black hoodie,black t-shirt,short and black shoes and she even painted her nails black!
"Tomika" i said as i grabbed her hand."Hey zack,do i look like im new born cauz u stare at me like a new born kid" she said."No,it's ok shall we?" i said taking her to the car and she kissed me right in the lips."why did you do that?" i ask. "cause i like you" she said staring at me.

"Zack can u be my boyfriend?" she said."I don't know." i replied then she kept kissing me until its morning.And i realize something bad happened."What the heck happen?!" i said."Just shhh your mouth." she said the she kissed me for the last time and get off the car.And i was all blackout i don't even know what the freaking heck happened last night i kept thinking about it as soon tomika texted me.
T:Hey there cutie.
Z:What the heck happened last night?!
T:You know.
Z:Its bad!
T:Why?
Z:Cauz were 15 and were too kids to do adult stuff.
T:Be mature zack it already happened!
Z:Then what?
T:Forget it?
Z:You forget about it already?
T:Yeah like after i get off your car?
Z:Your pathetic!
T:Ok see you at the class on Monday Cutieee i love you!
What the heck just happened?!

Saturday..
Tomika's POV
I ask zack if he could give me a ride this morning and he ignore me again so aproach him this afternoon i grab him while his walking and take him under a tree."Hey zack what the heck?" i asked him why and he said this."I don't really like what happened last friday night." he told me so."You could just forget it bruh!" i said leaning on him."So like nothing happens." then he carry me in his back and take me infront of our house."Ok tomika u naughty kid stay there!" he said."Your my boyfriend though." i said while he scolding me.
"NO IM NOT!" he said blushing."Ok cutie i gotta go inside see ya on Monday!" i said as i go up to my room.

Zack's POV
I cant believe that women! i just need to Call Freddy
Z:Hey bruh!
F:Wassup zack!
Z:Me and Tomika just-
F:I know what ur trying to say.
Z:What should i do?!
F:I dunno bye bruh im with jadeee!!
I can't believe even my bestbro!
I don't know what's happening but its about Tomika.I like her specially when the time that she kissed me last friday night.