Waking up in Reality?

Tomika's Pov
I wake up me breathing heavely from my dream..It was fun having kids with Zack and getting married but my dream isn't done yet i think i should find out the next thing,but first i have to go to school for now...

I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth i did my daily routine and went off to school.I passed through my locker and shove my books and skateboard and my helmet in.I saw Zack and his buddies Lawrence and Freddy,Zack gave me a quick glance i totally blushed...Well yeah cuz i liked him..I went in the class where Mr.Finn is like usual when his students are not yet there he play his stupid air guitar that gets violent.He almost broked the teacher's table last week with his AGTGV (Air Guitar That Gets Violent)

Summer entered our class she give me the hey tomix word again."Sup." i waved."Sooooooooooooooooooo....." she gave me that long soo word again."So what?" i turned back on her."Nothing." she replied and sit back properly."Ok guys so LET'S ROLL ON!" Mr.Finn pulled out his electric guitar while the rests take out their instruments."Zack." i went right in front of him while he's tuning his guitar."Yeah?" he replied back."Would you mind if we can hang out later after school?." i asked him."Yeah sure that will be awesome!" he replied with a smiled."Oh cool!" i pat his shoulder."Hey lovebirds!" freddy snap his two drumsticks on our faces."What!" we both screamed on his face."Ooohhh...." Freddy sit back on his drumset."Tomika!" Summer grabbed me on a corner."Your gonna hang out with Zack later right?" she said holding my arm."Yes why?" i asked."YOU SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THAT MEET ME LATER IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!" she whispered with a high air volume."What's wrong with me!?" i asked."You look too...Boy.." she crossed her arms.

"So?" i crossed my arm too."So let's meet in the girls bathroom later." Summer tooked her tambourine and went off right next to Freddy.

After the last bell rings i went off to my locker and shove my stuffs in,suddenly Summer tooked my arm and dragged me in the bathroom."Ok SUMMER WHAT!?" i widened my eyed at her."Face the mirror." she twisted me around."Ok so?" i said."Look at yourself what do you see?" she asked."Myself?" i replied with sarcasm."I mean what do you look today." she said."I look like my normal routine?" i replied again with sarcasm."You didn't get me aren't you?" she smirked."Yes..." i replied."Ok whatever..." she tooked out a pouch full of different make ups and stuffs whatever.."NO!//NOO!!" i screamed and tried to walk backwards."This won't hurt Tomika!"
She pull out a hairspray..I definately closed my eyes in terror..

When i opened my eyes i looked myself in the mirror.Summer just put a little lip balm and she fixed my hair."See tomix it won't hurt a little." she smiled."Oh yeah.." i giggled."So ready nowwww!!" Summer pushed me outside and saw Zack waiting."Oh hey tomika.." he smiled."H-hey zack!" i smiled back."So shall we?" he take my arm."WOHOOOO ZAMIKA!!!" summer screamed waving her hands with a red flag."GOOD LUCK TOMIX I ❤ YOU BUBBLES!" Summer cheer now she totally looked like an idiot in the school hallways.

We passed Mr.Finn doing his (AGTGV) thingy and totally broke the table near the cafeteria."So tomika what's with looks anyways?" he asked me my eyes widened."I..umm...Its nothing! this is how..i um...i mean we have a play earlier so i have this little fix on myself...." i get a little embarrased."You know what u looked cute even your girlish or boyish." he smiled."Oh really...thanks..your the actually the first one who told me that.." i smiled."Oh.." he turned his head back on the way and looked down with his hands inside his pockets."You know what Zack your the best gutarist i know." i pat his shoulder."Don't be silly Tomika! you can play more instruments than me!" he giggled."I know!" i giggled too.

We passed by a taco shop and totally rushed in."OHHH TACOOSSSSS!!" i did my wow face."So..pick anything i'llbe paying,PAL." he said."OH COOL! THANKS ZACK!" i pick 3 diff tacos."MHHMMM!😋😋" i said as i grabbed a taco shell."Tomika i have a challenge whoever eats this tacos on this plate last will pay!" he said competitively."Wait! no fair! you said your paying!" i thud my fist on the table."You can't trust me...." he shrugged."Ugh! fine!" i rolled my eyes.

After i got eaten the 6th taco im still hungry."LAST TACO!" we both exclaimed.We both layed our hands on the last taco and totally touch our hands.I removed my hand from his."Oh i guess Zack has to have the last one hehe!" i said with sarcasm."Ok." he put down the taco and tooked my hand.

"Come with me." he dragged me all over the town,finally we saw a beautiful scene with a bench and a maple tree."Oh wow Zack! this is beautiful!" i smiled."I know right." he replied."Im so confused everyone is a coupled here why did you tooked me here?" i asked confusely."I..i just have to tell you something." he scratch the back of his neck."Oh ok?" i replied a little confused.Then a leaf fall from the tree he grab it and show it to me."Ok so this is the right time to say this..."

To be continued.....