College Dance Party

Tomika's POV
After reccess i get to my locker and shove my things in.I went to the next class which is Physics.
I sit beside an empty sit which sent me to a horror,i have to sit beside,

Zack...

I akwardly move my chair a bit from the side and sit down,it was REALLY akward,especially when i accidentally look at him and he was looking it started a weird eye contact.

After Physics,i run to my next class,suddenly Principal Mullins annouced at the speaker that there,
will be an upcoming dance party event.A mascara college dance party.

I was a bit excited about it,i love to dance but mostly my passion is singing.I wonder what will i wear this upcoming Friday?

                            *_*

After school,i rushed upstairs my room and ask my where are my dresses."Oh wow Tomika it think this is the first day i heard you wanna wear a dress," my mom said."No mom i have a school dance party this Friday." i said.She lead my to a huge closet that is full of dresses.

"This dress is mine when i was 15." my mom hand me a blue stunning dress,it looks so beautiful."Wow mom! i like it." i took the dress and wear it.When i came downstairs i saw my family eating and watching some TV.

"Umm..Is it me or is it TOMIKA didn't break this whole place because she doesn't wanna wear a dress." my brother said sarcastically so i slap his arm."It's part of growing up BJ." my dad came near to me and hug me."I love you dad." i smiled and hug him back.

"I can't believe our princess is growing up." my mom said."Mom.." i hug them both."How about me?" my brother ask."Come here you IDIOT." i hug my whole family,it was the best night ever.

I joined and watch with my family and when it's time for bed i went upstairs and jump into my bed.

                          *_*