Respect is Needed for Us

Tomika's POV
I walk with Zack on the way to our meeting spot with the Frem Babes😂
i fastly spotted Summer doing a yodely dance beside Freddy."Is Summer really like that?" Zack asked me with a cringy face."You gotta learn seing that when she's excited." i chuckled."Just look at Freddy's reaction." Zack burst into laugh."Maybe he's thinking that he picked the wrong girl,just look how weird that dance is." i pointed at summer."Oh hey!" Freddy and Zack do a fistpump."Ummm...Summer you can stop now,please this is ridiculous." i was pulling her arm."Ohh.." she stopped and we all step in and dine in.

"So Zamika bae how's the "Talking with parents?" Summer ask me."It's fine." Zack said."No really it's funny! my parents ship us since then,weird huh?" i laughed a little with my arms at the top of the table."Yeah." Zack said."How bout you frem babes?" i ask Summer."I don't know.." Summer said."Don't worry Sum my mom is nice." Freddy put his arm around Summer."Well at first i thought Tomika's dad is wicked." Zack laughed."WHAT!?" i smack him playfully."Just kidding!" he said pleasing me to stop smacking him.

After we eat,we all went out and seperate with each other by saying goodbye.Summer and Freddy told us that they are going somewhere just the two of them.While walking with Zack he suddenly put his hand around mine."Wanna go somewhere?" he ask me and i nodded.He tooked me at a beautiful place with a alot of maple trees.

"WOOOOW!!" i run around with my arms widened."You like it?" Zack walk slowly near me with his hands inside his pocket."So LIKE IT!" i run towards him and gave him a hug.He carried me at his back and we wandered around the beautiful trees while the leaves are slowly falling in our heads.
"WAHHHHH!!" Zack run after me so i run as fast as i can,but luckily mr.rock saved me he tripped Zack,and for my bad luck our lips leaned each other when he fall on me.I pull apart with him."Why?" Zack said."What why? you forgot what i had said,i don't like kissing unless we are married." i said."That's ridiculous!" Zack said rolling his eyes."What ridiculous?!" i shouted."I mean,what the heck is this? are we even a couple!?" Zack said."We are a couple but how come you can't respect me?!" i shouted at him."Fine." i was really mad at him."Fine were finish..." we ended our relationship with that.And i will never forget that he's the one who become selfish.

He walk away,so did i,i went to a bench and hold my tears.I can't even believe this! we broke up with one reason!
Fine.I don't like him anymore and i don't wanna see his face ever again!
But why does everytime i say that,it keeps on coming back,not only the words but including him and my feelings.
Breaking up with Zack is the most
hardest thing.I can't even get over him.I knew it!
I should have let him with Megan.If i can just make decisions correctly then this won't happen,i wish i could not see him again.He's making things more difficult for me.

I wish he didn't knew me in the first place.

Zack's POV
After me finishing our relationship with a phrase,it is still hard for me to get over her.I guess i was the one who was being too selfish at the both of us,if i just respect Tomika.But it's too late i make things worst again.Like before.
Maybe it was me after all.I guess the better way is to never bother her again after this small break up.
Small break up...
It's hard for me to see her crying.
But if i kept on loving her our lives won't be in a peace way so...

I don't know...I still love her..

It's hard to let go of someone that you love the most..