Plan good goes bad

Tomika's POV
Hey guys did u think a plan? i asked all of em' while zack is busy taking selfies back there."Still thinking Tomika." summer replied after we think of a plan we do what we need to do after several minutes zack's dad arrived with her mom."GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON!! HOW DID THEY KNOW?!!" zack said then we all replied."Its for ur own good zack." we told him."NO WHY GUYS I TRUST U WITH THIS!!" he said while his father and mother grabbed him."NO YOU GUYS BETRAYED ME!" zack said crying.I feel really guilty to what we did to him but i think its for his own good.

The next day at school zack is in the hallway putting his stuffs in his locker so i approached him."Hey zack,im sorry yesterday its just were all concerened." i said then zack slammed his locker door and throw the necklace that have my photo in it and he is so hagard today.And i saw a slash of wound in his face."Zack tell me what happened?" i asked him the  he replied."YOU KNOW TOMIKA YOU GUYS AREN'T WORTHY TO BE MY FRIENDS ALL OF YOU DON'T CARE,I LAY MY TRUST ON YOU THE CRUSH THAT YOU TOLD ME ITS OVER YOUR NOT MY CRUSH ANYMORE SO LEAVE ME ALONE.!!!!!" as zack leaves i burst into tears then summer go beside me,"Tomika what happened?" she asked."Guys its all my fault." i told them."No tomika all of us did." freddy answers.So i told them everything. so after school we all go to Zack's house then we surprisingly saw zack being tortured by his father,i burst into tears so we ran inside "WHAT ARE U DOING TO ZACK?! YOUR HIS FATHER!" i told him."Im not and all of those were illusions since zack's mom and me are supposed to be together,but when zacks mother get pregnant by this little boys father we never get married and its all ur fault zack!" zack's fake dad told us.

"LISTEN THERE OLD MAN LET GO OF ZACK OR YOU'LL LEAVE US NO CHOICE!" freddy shouted.Then zack's father pulled out a gun and pointed it to freddy."LET GO OF ZACK!" freddy keeps on shouting then i jump.I heard a gunshot...........

To be continued..