Fight

Summer's POV
Good thing tomika is ok im also worried about her shes my friend since grade 1 i dont know what will happen if i lost her,but at least zack's father is in the jail.So after me and tomika talked i headed to Freddy's room and i asked what his condition and the nurse said that he will be fine soon he just need to get new bag of blood there they said that there finding now so i check zack's room next the doctors said that zack is in a coma im worried about zack too i don't want tomika to get frustrated so im not gonna tell her what happen to zack.

Tomika's POV
My aunt is really worried that's why she called mom and dad then they came over the next day,it will be bad cause if my parents are around they won't let me near Zack."Tomika daughter im really worried about you!" my dad said."Im ok dad" i replied."Is that because of zack again?!" he said angry."No dad don't hurt zack pls!" i tell him."Why cant i?!" my dad said.

Summer's POV
back in zack's room
While im sitting on the bench i heard all the doctors came in zacks room i asked them what happen they told me that zack's heart rate is going down they need to wake him up fast or he'll die.I got scared so i dont have a choice but to tell it to tomika.

Tomika's POV
Then i heard summer entered the room."TOMIKA ZACK!" she shouted abd crying."WHAT HAPPENED TO ZACK?!" then my dad helped me up to zack's room when we reached zack's room i saw a lot of doctors inside that's when i get worried so asked what happened the nurse said that zack's heart rate is going down then i tried to go in and they all stopped me....

To be continued..