Zack's Notebook

Tomika's POV
Since me and Zack are sharing lockers i have a right to sneak in his bag and while im digging a blue notebook fell,It has a lock and there's a key in there so i grab and opened it it says.
I wonder if tomika likes me cauz i like her too and about what happened last friday nighy was amazing and the time at fredd's sleepover i feel like she is mine.Then i stopped reading and put it back then i go straight in the classroom were zack and freddy are talking."Hey zack and freddy!" i said hi to them and freddy just got a very serious photo that u shouldn't like last night he took a photo of me and zack together and he is using it to blackmail us! "Hey freddy u can mess up with me just dont mess up with her." zack said."Wow zack u never fight a girl like that before." summer said."Chill men i wont." freddy said."Alright then." said zack when the class is over i go to the locker.

"Tomika did u see a small key here?" zack asked me."No." i said then zack leaves I opened his notebook again and took it and zack asked me if we can both skate to home and i agree with it."Hey tomika if u and i are frie ds since then what do you think will happen in the future i mean now." zack asked me."Why did u ask?" i said."If i said i like u would u agree?" he said."That would be weird zack." i replied."But about the kiss and the-" i cut him off "you know what zack just shut your mouth.Then i go up to my room and read his notebook.

The next day mr.finn texted that he was sick so all of us didn't go to school and me i just go to the park and skate.Then i saw zack with this girl named kenzie then he aproach me."Hey tomika this is my-" i cut him off and leave i can't believe zack has another girl but i can't confess my feelings so i think it won't hit me too much like what he said to his diary i expect all of that to happen.How can i tell zack how i feel now that he have another girl.

I sit on the tree and nod my head down and i was surpised on what i hear zack called the girl sis so it means it's his sister i think i got a lot of things in my head right now and also jealousy maybe tomorrow it'll be all cool.