Back in my last dream...

Continued....
"I..i have something to tell you and i guess this is the right time to say this.." i felt my heart beating fast."I..i will give you this leaf as a sign of my..." my heart is beating more faster."FRIENDSHIP." i totally widened my eyes in shocked,im wrecked."Oh wow really thanks!" i said with sarcasm."Yeah that's why i tooked you here such a beautiful place huh." he put his hands inside his pocket."So wanna play tag?" he asked."Yeah!" i replied."Game!" he started counting then after he counts he run after me."IM GONNA CATCH  YOUUU!!!" said Zack running so fast."NOOOOOO!!!" i run even more faster.Accidentally he fullied run and bumped on me we both is now lying on a grass staring at each other,AKWARDLY."O...you ok?" he helped me up."Yeah." i stretched my arms."Look its getting a little cold...Oh its already 5:30pm." he checked his time."So your going?" i asked."Yeah." he replied."I'm taking you home first." he said holding my hand."No i can walk home." i smiled."Oh...ok if you say so..but be careful." he said."Here,i don't want our vocalist caught a cold and fever." he removed his coat and put it around on me.

"T-thanks.." i smiled."Be careful! byyyy buddyyy!!" he waved his hand goodbye and i did the same i walked him cuddling his soft coat.I put the coat inside my closet and throw myself in my bed imagining about ny dream again.Suddenly i fall into a deep sleep again...

"ZACK!" i screamed carrying my son Tyler."Oh yeah sorry tomika, freddy kept on texting me." he scratched his head."Ugh...fine let's help him and get this over with." we hurriedly went to freddy's house with our son.

We knocked on his door and finally opened."Freddy." Zack went in including me."So gonna help me?" he asked."OK FINE!!!!" i rolled my eyes."Let's just get this thing over with!" i continued."So how about we plan about a simple dinner for you two later give her flowers,then the next move is try to impress her with your handsome--" i cutted Zack off."WAIT! you don't have to impress Summer she likes you,u just have to say what you really feel about her." i said."Really? oh wow that was easy!" he smiled."So first thing first i'll call my best friend." I tooked the telephone and dial Summer's number she picked up."Hello tomika?" she answered."Oh hey summer! i was asking if you could come over to freddy's house today?" i asked."Yeah sure." she hangs up the phone.

"SHE SAID YES!" we all said happily."Now for the second step,dress up." i pat freddy's shoulder."Ok?" we pushed him right inside  his closet Zack said he'll dress freddy up while i ready their food.After 25 minutes someone ring the doorbell i picked it up.

"So what's going on here?" Summer asked."Im so proud of you summer." i pushed her inside,she saw freddy with a hand of flower boquet."Freddy what's umm..?" she asked confusely."Summer i know this sounds really crazy..But summer would you be my Girlfriend?!" he asked smiling."Ohh...girlfriend...wow...i'll say.." she said."YOU'LL SAY WHAT SUMMER WHAT?!!!" Zack screamed."I'll say...YES I WILL OF COURSE THIS IS SUCH A FAIRYTALE!" summer said as she hurriedly hugged Freddy."WOHOOOOO!!" me and Zack cheered."*put his fists out* *giggling*"
actioned by tyler."Aww look even Tyler." i pinch his cheeks lightly."So cute." summer carry tyler for a sec."So here you go love birds sit." i said as Tyler giggled."I love you summer." freddy said."I love you too.." they totally kissed so i fully covered tyler's eyes he's still giggling😍😂......

"OH GOD!" i wake up again."Wow that was successful!" i said smiling on myself proudly."JICARDO! JICARDO!" i said whispering not trying to wake someone." I walk downstairs and take a shower.Then i heard my phone rang it was a text message from my friend Summer she asked me to go out with her today since im free i'll say yes."I hurriedly went up my room and dressed up and text summer back.

I reached the park i saw Summer holding two cotton candies she hand me over the one."So what should we do today?" i asked while eating my cotton candy."Let's eat ramen after this." she said."That sounds great!" i hurriedly finished my cotton candy,then me and Summer rushed to a Korean fast food.

"Your treat or mine?" i asked."Mmmm....Lemme seee..." she checked her pocket."I got 12$" she smiled."I got 200$ from my brother's wallet." i smiled."Ok then." we took our sit then take our orders.

After we eat Summer asked me to come over to her house."Oh tomika btw how was the hang out yesterday with Zack?" she asked me."Mmm..Its ok." i replied."Nothing romantic happens?" she asked pushing me a little to the side."No!" i blushed a little.While were both walking home some familiar face caught my attention....

Who it might be???