Freddy's sleepover

Zack's POV
Someone left a note in my locker this morning and its freddy,it says that he is having a sleep over and i'm invited.Mmmm..Strange freddy never had a sleepover before then i saw Freddy in the hallways.."Hey man!" i said."what's with the hey man garbage bruh!" freddy said."hey u never had a sleepover before whats got into u?" i said."Nothing maybe that my parents is away and i have nothing to do?" he said while spraying a hairspray on his hair."What do you think should i bring a million gallons of  hairspray?" i said then we both laugh."Let's go we need to open the window for mr.finn plus the girls are busy chitchatin'" i said."Hey tell me the truth do u like tomika honest question." he said looking at me.

"NO WHY WOULD I?!" i said."Good cause if i caught u lying i'll tell summer that ur the one who broke her headband back in kindergarten!"
He said."What no she's gonna kill me!" i said in an awkward way."Hey Kwan remeber im watching you."he said while carrying his hairspray that he accidentally sprayed on his eyes.
"GOODDD LUCK HUERTA!" i said entering the same room cauz classmates then tomika tapped my back."hey is that true?" she said."What?" i said weirdly." The thing that u talk with freddy back there!" she said."Tomika stop being sarcastic its a boys talk,btw did freddy invite u in his sleepover?"
Then tomika ask me "Did he left a note in your locker?" she said."Yeah u too"? Tomika replied "yeah" then while were talking someone knocks on the window.

"Hey kids can u open?" Mr.Finn said while a bee keeps attacking him outside."Mr.Finn the door!"Summer said."Hey Guys c'mon i want the more extreme way!" mr.finn said."This usually happens?" tomika said."Yeah,since 6th grade." after we opened the window for mr.finn the bell rings for lunch."Hey guys,what time is it?" mr.finn said. "11:50!" Freddy said. I go to my locker and someone left a note again its from tomika  it says "heyo zack,can i share locker with you cauz lawrence and esme took my locker keys and they use it for extra locker for food so i already put stuffs in there and i also put gummy bears u can have some too i always put substitute snack on your locker have fun eating candies baby!"

Wait,did she just called me baby?! were not yet even Boyfriend and Girlfriends! but i admit i have a huge crush on her but it will be embarrasing if i tell her she keep kissing me!! that will be the last time that she's going to kiss me and the last time she's going to call me babe! then summer called me."Hey zack are u going to eat with us or your just going to stare at your locker the whole lunch?" she said sarcastically."No,im thinking something." i said as i snapped out of it."Hey kwan remember!" said freddy as he keeps annoying me."YEAH I'LL SHOW YOU! HUERTA!" i said shouting at his face.after the class dissmissed i walk home with summer,freddy and tomika and go over to freddy's house i just texted my mom to bring over some clothes."Men your house is big!" tomika said as she put down her bag in the sofa "Ok guys so two rooms it would be fair if in a room there is 1 boy and 1 girl,Tomika and Zack Me and Summer." Freddy said."Why can't it be just me and summer you and zack?" Tomika said."My house,my rules!" freddy said as she shouted at tomika's face."HEY! WHY DID YOU SHOUT AT HER FACE?!" i said."I think someone is I N L O V E!" Summer said."Why zack?" tomika said.

"Oh nothing." i feel so embarrased there! so me and tomika just walked up the room and put our bags while summer and freddy are in there rooms too.."Tomika can u look away im gonna change my clothes." i said."Yeah sure boops." she said."What boops?" i said."You weirdo!" she said."Just look away ok!"
I said."Ok will boops"she said after we boh change clothes freddy ask us to go down for dinner after the dinner we go in the living room and play truth or Dare.

Freddy spin the bottle first."Ok the bottle points at zack,zack truth or dare?" he asked me."Dare." i said."I dare u to shout here that u have crush on Tomika no turning back cauz if u do u kno what will happen." he said."OK.Ok,I HAVE A CRUSH ON TOMIKA!!!"after that tomika said."Really zack?" and i replied "its just a dare!" then i continued."The bottle pointed at Summer!" i said."I'll pick truth!" she said."Summer is freddy your crush?" i said."Yes." after we all take out turns we turned on the TV and Watch Conjuring 2 tomika is beside me and freddy is beside summer."Omggg look out!" tomika said then when the ghost popped out in the screen she hugged me tight,and we both turned red in the half of the movie the girls fall asleep already so we carry them to the rooms.Then i heard tomika is saying something."Zack pls dont leave." she said she layed on my chest and fell back asleep.

Freddy's POV
I think my plan is working so i wake up summer and told her."Hey summer wake up do u think zack and tomika are already MU?" i said."Yah let's check it out!" we go opened there door slowy and we saw tomika sleeping on zack's chest so we took a lots of photo and summer keeps saying there sweet and cute together after we took a photo of then we go back to our room.

Tomika's POV
By the morning i saw myself lying on zack and it feels really comfortable but the moment break when my mom called me and go back home cause i gotta ready for school so i wake up zack."Zack i gotta go bye." i said to him."Yeah ok." then i said goodbye by hugging him.Then i saw everyone at school.I think i like zack now like really like him but maybe i need to keep it a secret for awhile.