The Night Dance

Tomika's POV
I went down our car wearing my blue dress,everyone's attention was into me when i walk in a red carpet.
After a few seconds everyone get back to what they are doing.

I went to Andrea's place where her boyfriend is.I avoid eye contact everytime we talk.
Someone called Andrea from behind.

"Oh guys you talk there for awhile." Andrea left so it's me and Zack."How are you?" he ask that stopped everything."I-im fine." i avoid eye contact.He didn't said say anything about it,i guess after the accident he's fine now i guess my mind will be in peace..

                           *_*
Since it was a mask party,the MC told us to wear our masks.When i wore my mask i walk around,so if your gonna go dance with someone it will be a random guy/girl because you cannot see his/her face at all.

Someone grab my wrist and push me to the dancefloor with him.Like i said i don't have any idea who's it,then i looked down and saw his attire..

Wait isn't this Zack's attire? i ask myself then i remember what does his attire looked like same with this i am dancing with.So the only way to stop is to remove my mask.

I remove my mask,and my partner's face turned upside down and slowly remove his hands to my hips.I run outside and i don't know i just cried for no reason.

I was sitting on a cold piece of stone outside my my arms over my face.

Sorry for this short chapter...