Why do you have to leave

Tomika's POV
i tried to go in but everyone stops me and while im trying to get in zack's heart rate is going down then a nurse prick me,then the last time i remeber i was about to go home from the hospital when and i asked my dad if i can see zack and he said no,i keep pleasing him but he never listens to me so i just went home with mom, aunt and dad.

The next day since im not yet allowed fo go up to my bed i called summer to go in the house."Summer what happen to freddy?" i asked."Freddy is now ok he's out now and he's stil recovering btw mr.finn is with me."Tomika u feeling ok now so what happened to zack's fake dad?" mr.finn asked."He's in jail." i replied."Good." said mr.finn "Summer how about zack?" i asked."He's still in the hospital i can't see him cuz the door and the window were closed and covered and i asked the nurse if i can go in but she said zack's mom never let's anyone in except for her." summer said."Summer do me a favor u gotta know whats the condition of zack plsss summer." i tell her to do it for me and after they left i trird to go up and guess what i did and i feel oo now.

So i walk slowly and try to run and its still hurts.After several days still no answer from summer so i called her before i called her she called me first.
"TOMIKA ZACK IS LEAVING WITH HER MOM TO  KOREA!" summer said while shouting."WHAT?!" then i walk slowly and go to my bike and start peddaling even my other hand is still has a cast i try for zack.

Then i saw summer waiting for me so she said that i go at the back and she will drive i let her, when we reached the highway i saw zack with her mom and i called him but his in his headphone then we try getting a little more closer i tried to reach it with my cast hand but it didn't work so i uses summer's we knocked until we caught zack's mom attention."WHAT ARE U TWO DOING HERE?!" zack's mom tell us."Where u taking zack?" i asked."His going with me cuz u r just a bad influence to him!" zack's mom told us then zack got off the car."Come on mom we need to go u don't want to be late." zack said."But zack!" i said then Summer said to zack crying "ZACK IF U JUST KNOW TOMIKA SAVED YOUR LIFE AND SHE KEEPS THINKING OF HOW ARE U DOING AND SHE EVEN TRY TO GO IN JUST TO CHECK IN YOU AND U NEVER GAVE HER THE RESPECT THAT SHE NEEDS!" Summer said then we both leave.When we reached the house summer help me up to my room and i started crying.

Then summer said."Tomika,its ok stop crying now i'm always here your friend." summer said."Thanks sum." then he let me sleep on her chest.

Zack's POV
Is this what you call guilt? i feel sorry that i left tomika and did she really saved my life cause im bindfolded and i only remeber i heard tomika scream don't shoot zack! then i scream no then i never saw her.I gotta make things right but its too late were already in the plane but i need to make it up to her.I need to go back....

To be continued...

You guys enjoying the story what do u think will happened next???