Its my Fault

Tomika's Pov
I am trying to move on from last night's prom i stayed on my bed for an hour before i got down,but after 30 minutes my brother Beej burst in my door without knocking."Tomika hey!" he waved his hands on my face."Would you shut it and get down." i slap his hand off my face,i went down and tooked a shower then someone rang the doorbell my brother Beej open and surprisingly Connor was here,also i don't have any idea how on earth does he know here i lived.

"Oh hey Connor what brings you here?" i asked wiping my hair with a towel."Nothing just wanna see you." he tooked out a flower."Oh well thanks for this." i smiled."About last night's party did you and Zack know each other?" he asked me."Yeah were..FRIENDS.." i replied."Oh is that so..." he replied to me."How's Zack btw?" i asked."Zack? well you don't wanna hear about him he's miserable." I started to worry."Why what happened??" i asked worriedly as a friend."Well Zack is always inside he's room and..Let's don't talk about him i seriously hate him as my brother." Connor said with a little hate in his words."But to be serious this time Zack was a really nice kid." Connor smiled."When i have fever he never goes to school unless im fine and when i forgot to do my assignments he's the one who's doing it." He continued."So why did you hate him?" i asked confusely."Well Zack is the second family of my dad so after Zack's mom left him he was left in our house with mom,then my life become miserable cuz he was the only one who get praises and me im just a random kid who is a loser." he said with a sad tone."Well that's really kindda sad i got you now Connor." i pat his back."Look,if you wanna be Zack's girlfriend im gonna agree with it." Connor smiled."WHAT NO?!" i cringed."Why?" he asked me.

"I just don't want to...Be his girlfriend..." i said but inside of me it was a lie."Okay then,well atleast be a good friend to him,he might be the bestest friend you ever had." Connor said."Yes were just...Friends..Just friends." i continued."Well it was nice talking to you but i have to go." Connor left then i tried to call Zack but he won't pick up so i have no  choice but to go to his house.

"ZACCK!" i knocked on their house."Umm...Hello?" a strange lady opened the door."Umm...Hello? im looking for Zack is he here?" i asked looking inside."Yes upstairs..MR LIM SOMEONE IS FINDING YOU!" the lady  screamed."Hehe well thanks..." she let me in."A SEC!" Zack screamed upstairs.Then i heard him going down."Who's it--" he stared at me for a second."Tomika what are you doing here.." he said with a smolder."I just wanna talk to you please." i stand up."No need to talk about here." he walk up stairs and slammed his door."ZACK WAIT!" i went upstairs and asked the lady to open his room since she got a duplicate key."Here." she opened it."Thanks." i went in i closed the door slowly."LEAVE." Zack said throwing his journal."I SAID LEAVE TOMIKA!" he screamed pointing at his room door out."Zack...." i tried to hold my tears back so i hugged him then he suddenly teared."Tomika look just leave i don't wanna hurt you so please just leave." Zack opened his door so in just went out.

I come back home wiping my tears a little,i guess its really my fault for being stupid confessing my feelings infront of him,i guess i just need to give him some time to think....

Will Zack and Tomika have a happily ever after or no?