Happenings

Zack's POV
yesterday it was fun at tomika's party and she really admit that she has a crush on me and i also did so this morning i sit beside her and principal mullins told us that mr.finn is out sick so we have this substitute teacher mr.fox who keeps teaching math no other subjects since me and Tomika are bored while freddy and summer also did we planned to cut class.

After we finished the plan mr.fox go to the bathroom so we asked lawrence if he can go with us and he said no he loves math so he just helped us to sneak out the school.After we sneaked out the school we headed to the ice cream parlor then we had a blast playing and having fun."Tomika do u think cutting class is good?" i asked her since i never cut school yet."Yeah its fun but lets just do it once a week." she said."Yeah its fun." i said while were sitting on a tree then she layed down on my shoulder and Freddy keeps annoying us with the K I S S I N G thingy so i just throwed a banana peel and it landed in his hair which makes him really angry so he revenge by throwing nuts on me.Well its fun me and tomika, freddy and summer Had a blast today so when i headed home with tomika she asked if she could stay with me and i asked my mom and she agree with it.

"Zack be mature i'll be on the supermarket." my mom said. "SERIOUSLY MOM!?" i replied then Tomika Laugh we watched some movies and play then we go out to do some skateboarding."Hey zack look at my 360 flip im gonna do it!" she said."Be careful!" then she do the flip then she has a very bad injure her right knee bleeding cauz she landed on the worst rock in the neighborhood, she never cried she just laugh at herself."Tomika you ok?!" i asked her."Im ok boops." she said trying to standup i just carried her back home and put a bandage around it."You feeling ok now?" i asked her."Yeah,tnx boops." she said.
"Maybe u need to take a rest for now." i told her."Yah maybe me needs rest to feel better." she replied i put her in my room,When mom came back i told her what happen."Zack take care of your visitor ok and be mature!" she said."MOM!" i said.

Then i heard someone knocked on the door when i opened it im surprised to see my dad."DAD?!" i said. "Zack im sorry!" he said pleasing me."NO WAY,IF UR MY DAD U WON'T LEAVE ME AND MOM! PLUS WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE ANYMORE!" i shouted at him then my mom came."What'd happening here zack-" my mom came to my dad and hugged him."WHAT THE HECK MOM!" then i walked up to my room and slam it where tomika is sleeping.Then tomika woke up "Zack what happened down there?" she asked me."My dad." i said."But why is he here??" she asked."I don't know too." i replied."Let's go tomika." i said to her."Where are we going zack??" she asked."And why ur packing your things up?" she said."Were leaving." as soon as i finished everything i go to the backdoor where the other exit is tomika go with me and i asked my driver if he can drive us to a hotel.
"Zack are i sure wait do u have money?" she asked."Yah i just withdraw from my bank." i said then we go.While were walking in to our room someone called me its my mom she said that i need to go home now and she said she'll find me.Since tomika's foot was injured i need to carry her all the way.

The next day Tomika's Aunt called her to go home so i just asked my driver to drive her home.After Tomika leaves i fixed myself up for school then freddy asked me why im so late."My dad he's at the house now and i can't stand looking at him" i said
"

Why bruh,oh yeah this is great u can stay at my house tonight." freddy said and i agree with it."Bro did u bring your skateboard?" i asked him."Yeah the other one is at my locker." he respond."Cool let's go at the skatepark before going home." i said.After the class me and freddy headed to the skatepark while the two girls walk home.After we play skateboards we headed to freddy's house we both had a blast its sad that tomika and summer is not here but boyssss night out! then someone knocked on the door...